Official Football Thread

I've had quite the week on Fantasy Premier League. 79 points, ranked 45k in the gameweek, went from 30 points down in the last place in the Maidenfans league to 2 points short of being the leader.

Thanks to the 40 points from Alexis Sanchez and 16 points from Romelu Lukaku.

I just love the varity of the members teams here, where im from its usally the big clubs. Maybe its about our league beeing very poor. Im not sure.

Arsenal and Chelsea both down. Premier League absolutely sucks in the European stage.

Arsenal is down against Olympiacos at home, after losing to Dinamo Zagreb in their first game. Fucking hell.

I doubt they'll make it to the playoffs, lost to Dinamo Zagreb AND Olympiacos and are yet to play two games against Bayern.

Also Chelsea lost lmao, I have no idea how Ivanovic still gets games for Chelsea, he's been awful this season. Mourinho dropped Terry, Matic and Hazard for this game but kept him? Dafuq? Not that I'm complaining, I'm loving this turn of events for Chelsea :D

Not being able to get out of a weak group like that is enough to fire Wenger but yeah, it's not fucking happening. We play fun football but that's it. The guy is delusional about the abilities of his players, doesn't have a Plan B, and refuses to adapt a more direct style of play despite world football moving towards that style and him being the creator of one of the best direct playing teams of all time (The Invincibles).

Menwhile Barca is becoming a hospital. Iniesta possibly out with long-term hamstring injury. Really hope that The Cannibal steps up his game and becomes the striker he used to be at Liverpool (he is showing some of that), since Messi is out.

P.S. I just watched Arsenal highlights, Ospina is utter shit. His own goal was like one of those glitches in FIFA. :facepalm:

Welbeck has to be the strangest buy Wenger did, gave tons of money for a striker that dont score goals. Helped United to get rid of one of there bunch of non-scoring strikers.

Then Jose go get Falcao afther watching him at hes loan at United, seemed pretty obivious hes a bit out of it.

Brilliant job by Astana today. They deserved to win, I wish they managed to do so. Hoping for a demolishing from Benfica in the next game. The club chairman and manager got lucky in the draw, good to see them getting their ass kicked by Astana. As long as these lying fuckers are still in charge, Fuck Galatasaray.

Last edited:
Christ. Wolfsburg now with Bendtner and Schürrle up front. And the latter has already been centimeters from scoring ... 3-1 please ...

Edit: United have switched off completely. It's like a VW diesel in test mode!

Chelsea are gonna sign Marco Amelia, 33-year old ex-Milan goalkeeper who left Milan 2 seasons ago and only played amateur football since... Hope he gets to play, he's fucking awful :D

Back