O2 Arena 5 /6 August 2011

Hi All
Tony here fom the Bridgehouse 2" Live Music venue in Canning Town E16 . We have noticed that Iron Maiden will be coming back very near to their roots on 5th, and 6th of Augst 2011. Im sure many of you will know of the history of the band with the Bridge House E16 when starting out. Just thought it might be worth a shout that some of you who may be attending drop in and see us at The New Bridgehouse before the the gigs. Ourprices are very friendsly compared to the O2 and we are just 1 stop away on the Jubilee Line from "North Greenwich" at "Canning Town".

We are a 5 minute walk from Canning Town station, and the walk takes you right passed the site of the original venue here the band playedso many times. If you wanted to come down before then to check the place out, may i suggest you may like "Hi on Maiden" the official tribute band who are playing our place on Saturday March 26th with support from "Ghoad" (Saxon Tribute), Should be a quality night out.  For you further information "Dennis Stratton" who was with the band in the early days, plays our venue on the last Thursday of every month in the band that he was with before he joined Maiden "Remus Down Boulevard", always a quality nigh out.

If anyone is looking at travelling and staying  over, there are a couple of hotels near us that offer quite cheap accomodation that you my be interested in?

You can find out more information on the above on our web site at www.bridgehouse2.com hotel info can be found on the Venue > Location tab on the main menu.  If enough people are interested in coming along to our place before the gig, perhaps we may do something a bit special? so your feedback on the above would be very welcome.

Whether you come or not. I hope you enjoy the gig at the O2.

Best regards to all

Rock On
Tony
www.bridgehouse2.com

Back