NOW WATCHING

my-sassy-girl-cover-2.jpg

Re-watched the first two seasons of Dexter with wifey in the past two weeks (to freshen things up, since I'm on re-watching Sopranos otherwise). And I almost forgot how good it was. The first 4-5 seasons anyway.

Re-watched the first two seasons of Dexter with wifey in the past two weeks (to freshen things up, since I'm on re-watching Sopranos otherwise). And I almost forgot how good it was. The first 4-5 seasons anyway.

God, Dexter was so good in its prime. Despite the declining quality I even liked it up til S6 or 7 (despite the weird love triangle thing...), but that last season was an absolute abomination.

Which one? Why post only for people who know (remember) the film? What's the point of talking about films if people don't know the titles?

Is it a game?

It's like posting a one minute fragment of music in Now Playing without revealing which song or album it is. ;)

It is not a good idea. Less than a handful of people know what the fucking picture is. Sometimes there IS not even talk. That is not the point of this topic.

Back