1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now Playing (Video Games)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Onhell, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Mosh

Mosh The years just pass like trains Staff Member

So after never owning a nintendo DS or 3DS, I decided to buy a 3DS to see what the fuss was about. Pretty awesome so far. Already played through A Link Between Worlds and Mario 3D Land and they were both great. I was particularly impressed with the Mario game as I haven't really enjoyed any of the recent ones. Link Between Worlds was probably the easiest Zelda game I ever played, but it was still fun and a worthy successor to A Link To the Past.

Now going back a bit and playing the DS port of Chrono Trigger.

Onhell likes this.
  2. Natalie

Natalie Insect of Terror Staff Member

There's apparently an AC2 remaster for XBox One & PS4: http://www.gaming-age.com/2017/01/assassins-creed-ezio-collection-review-xbox-one-ps4-pc/
    I might check it out if it goes on sale, it apparently is literally just a re-release.

Haha yeah Skyrim, I played that a lot back in the day but didn't like the way it was going with the sub-plot missions (like the assasin storyline thing...dunno). So never finished it.

3. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

FIFA 17 is retarded. This one player has been refusing to sign a new contract for years in my team and finally he managed to get away for free. My final offer was 1,5 million per WEEK and he still refused. So new season starts and I find him in 2nd German league where he earns 20k per week. Makes no sense.

Collin likes this.
  4. RTC

RTC Libera et impera!

Maybe he wants a break from the limelight =)

5. Night Prowler

He was "feeling underpaid" for years :p But no matter what I offered he wouldn't sign. Another classic is Fekir, a French player, feeling homesick, so my board sells him to Barcelona...

RTC likes this.
  6. RTC

RTC Libera et impera!

I guess it represents the nuances of real life.

7. Zare

Zare Dream of broken citadels

Tehnically, historical Catalon territory extended into southern France so if he was from there ... :D

8. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Self-propelled artillery Staff Member

Unless he really, really hates you. And then every other manager goes...no, not touching that asshole with a 10 foot pole.

9. Zare

Zare Dream of broken citadels

Last manager I thoroughly enjoyed was Sensible World of Soccer season 1996-97. You could actually play the game yourself.

10. The Flash

The Flash Dennis Wilcock did 9/11

I'm an absolute fanatic of Championship Manager 03-04. It's an entirely text based manager game. Never stopped playing it since 2003 despite achieving virtually everything.

Playing that game in English as a 7 year old was my stepping stone towards learning the language, and when you consider that I'm studying to become a translator, it kinda shaped my life in a way.

RTC likes this.
  11. Night Prowler

Spec Ops: The Line is just 4€ on Steam. Play it, finish it, then come back here once you're emotionally destroyed.