1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Nodding Donkey Blues'

Discussion in 'Fear Of The Dark' started by Anonymous, May 27, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here, you can read other visitors' comments on 'Nodding Donkey Blues' as well as post your own. Any contribution to the commentary will be much appreciated, may it be cultural references relevant to the song (links to related websites, interpretations that may have been overlooked in the Commentary, and the like) or personal essays related to the topic of the song. Just be aware that messages that are either off-topic or too wacky may be deleted.

2. ______no5

______no5 The Angel Of The Odd

one of my favorite Maiden songs, especially for the existance of piano and for this terrible saying of Bruce think we have a guitar solo here or whatever

similar to "from here to eternity" -start the engines Davey & "pass the jam"  :wub: -don't stop I'll scream.....I've warned you!

I appreciate these comic-clever of Bruce, and most the moments of instrumetal variety (eg piano), and this song have both elements

3. MrKnickerbocker

MrKnickerbocker clap hands

3/10

Nodding Donkey Blues is a straight up blues song about a very fat woman and it’s only worthwhile to hear the band play blues.

4. Forostar

Forostar Conjure the Death Star again

Early version:

Black Bart likes this.
  5. Diesel 11

Diesel 11 Come to the Sabbath

"There should be some kind of guitar solo here..."

^^^^Those guys. :p