Night Prowler Presents...

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
Similarly to Forostar's and Perun's threads, on this thread I'll post some bands/albums/songs I like that are underrated/not well-known.

First entry follows:

SONG: PERSUADER - Twisted Eyes
This band is mostly known for its vocalist Jens Carlsson (he also sings in Savage Circus) whose voice bears a striking resemblance to Hansi Kursch of Blind Guardian. Their music is similar to early Blind Guardian albums but is much thrashier and less symphonic.
Twisted Eyes is the first song on their third album When Eden Burns. It starts with a quote that is in my signature :p that is taken from the movie Malice. It starts very heavy and builds up to a FANTASTIC chorus. Harsh vocals are also present on the verses. Another verse and another chorus later, a great harmony section begins and with another repeating of the chorus, the song stops. Gradually it becomes faster again with a great Blind Guardian-ish solo. Verse-chorus again, and Jens sings even higher on the final repeatings of the chorus. Finally, the song ends with another great solo. 10/10 from me, of course :D

Comments appreciated :D

Back