new ablum coming out sweet

Revelations85 said:
SSOASS? I thought that Killers was their last album.
SinisterMinisterX said:
Album? I thought Killers was an EP.
I think you are both mistaken. Killers was only ever released as a 7" single under the "Rock Hard records" label. Piece of Mind was the only EP of the Di Anno era.

Huh.  I thought Piece of Mind was released as a 78 only.  :blink:

It really sounds weird on my turntable that has only 33 & 45.  :ninja:
You know, I just realized that I may have mistaken the title of this subject.  Maybe Sweet has a new album coming out?

Wasted CLV said:
Maybe Sweet has a new album coming out?
Except it's not an album, it's an ablum. :D

What it's an ablum of....well, I don't know.

Shhh! If you pronounce it with a silent 'bl', it's one of the Freemason's secret words! :eek:

(Believe it or not, I'm not kidding.)

I sincerely agree with you! It's much better than that dreck that was Powerslave

Yeah, but Tony Moore's solos are kick ass!

Zare said:
Yeah, but Tony Moore's solos are kick ass!
YES! As are Derek Whibley's and Joe Jonas's. Also, Carlos Mencia's spoken word over track number four was just sublime! Almost as good as Xzibit's sitar playing over Back in the Village.

Revelations85 said:
YES! As are Derek Whibley's and Joe Jonas's. Also, Carlos Mencia's spoken word over track number four was just sublime! Almost as good as Xzibit's sitar playing over Back in the Village.
and don't forget Jimmy Swaggart's guest vocals on Holy Smoke

Yeah... isn't this a Dokken forum?

:lol: Damn, I've missed you Onhell!

Just for the record (or ablum I guess), I'm not too impressed with the new stuff..... really.  :S

Indeed. I just found it hilarious how the Chewy picture on the squirrel could be the cover for SMX's misfortune in his Chewy costume hahahaha.

I think he meant to say:

New Album: "Coming Out Sweet"

I hope it's better than those horseshit albums Piece of Mind, Majesty of Gaia, Prance of Death and Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience. I do like the lineup change, however. I feel Lars Ulrich was a fit replacement. There is also a duet with Blaze and Bruce!  :yey:

HallowedBeMyName said:
I think he meant to say:

New Album: "Coming Out Sweet"

I hope it's better than those horseshit albums Piece of Mind, Majesty of Gaia, Prance of Death and Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience. I do like the lineup change, however. I feel Lars Ulrich was a fit replacement. There is also a duet with Blaze and Bruce!  :yey:
Lars Ulrich is the best thing to happen to the band since the BrokenCyde lineup. I mean, what a cool and professional guy. He even told everyone to steal the music online!

Back