My first Iron Maiden show!

pilau

Nomad
Finally, after being a frantic fan for more than 9 years, I have finally experienced Iron Maiden!

I went all the way to Norway to see them! It's a great deal for someone living in Israel! Not only this, but I also met Janick Gers! They even made an article about me in a local paper, and you can see the online version here: http://www.ba.no/puls/article5218801.ece. On the printed version they featured a 2-page big photo of me together with Jan!

The concert was unbelievable! First of all, I met really nice people from all over Scandinavia! Secondly I was right on the barrier, right in front of Adrian!

The show was awesome all the way through -
the anticipation when the Krew were about to reveal the stage set, the intro to the show, the amazing lights (really something special like they never had before and it was noticeable even that the concert began when it was still daylight!). I was so overwhelmed - I even cried on Dance of Death - which is really one of my favorite songs by the band.

The guys where really top notch! Each and every one of them! And I seriously couldn't have been any more pleased with the set list which contained so many of my favorite songs!

Oh, and of course - the new Eddie!
I like him so much! I just love it when he plays guitar!

I am so happy now after I have seen them, even though I cried the day after the show :blush: and I just can't wait for next summer when I'll go with my lil bro to see them!

Cheers for reading :)
On a last note, now I am not a Maiden maiden any more (sorry for the bad pun), and now I can finally update my signature to this:

pilau said:
Finally, after being a frantic fan for more than 9 years, I have finally experienced Iron Maiden!

I went all the way to Norway to see them! It's a great deal for someone living in Israel! Not only this, but I also met Janick Gers! They even made an article about me in a local paper, and you can see the online version here: http://www.ba.no/puls/article5218801.ece. On the printed version they featured a 2-page big photo of me together with Janick Gers!

The concert was unbelievable! First of all, I met really nice people from all over Scandinavia! Secondly I was fucking on the barrier, right in front of Adrian!

The show was awesome all the way through - the anticipation when the Krew were about to reveal the stage set, the intro to the show, the amazing lights (really something special like they never had before and it was noticeable even that the concert began when it was still daylight!). I was so overwhelmed - I even cried on
Dance of Death
- which is really one of my favorite songs by the band.

The guys where really top notch! Each and every one of them! And I seriously couldn't have been any more pleased with the set list which contained so many of my favorite songs!

Oh, and of course - the new Eddie! I like him so much! I just love it when he plays guitar!

I am so happy now after I have seen them, even though I cried the day after the show :blush: and I just can't wait for next summer when I'll go with my lil bro to see them!

Cheers for reading :)
On a last note, now I am not a Maiden maiden any more (sorry for the bad pun), and now I can finally update my signature to this:

Wow what a awesome first show!!!     :cheers:

Oh I am so sorry! Honestly - I was excited telling you about my first concert and I forgot putting that in spoiler tags! Really, my bad, won't happen again. I hope no harm was done!

Okay. Well I expanded the spoiler tags span even a bit more, just to be on the safe side. You see, I was just really excited with typing all of that, and was too quick on the submit button. Anyway, I had the greatest show in my life - and I think that just built up my appetite :)

Back