Matter Of Life And Death': Audio Samples Of All 10 Tracks Posted Online

Based on these samples, the following songs will be killer:

The Pilgrim
Out of the Shadows
The Legacy
For the Greater Good of God
The Longest Day

Pants-Shittingly-Killer to be exact..............

Kick ass album!  ^_^
Iron Maiden will never die! Death before dishounor!  :wacko:

I, Yax hereby solemny swear I will not listen to the samples that was recently posted.

But it is so hard not to... :'(

Don't worry,  I'm not going to listen to them either.  We'll fitght this.  Actually,  this ccould be because the 3 tracks that were released didn't impress me much.  Especially TROBB.

Yax said:
I, Yax hereby solemny swear I will not listen to the samples that was recently posted.

But it is so hard not to... :'(
Same here :)  Only 2 weeks to go anyway.

Most of the clips sound soft (ballady).  I guess they all begin that way, but quickly turn.

I've listened to the clips once - that way by the time the album's out, I won't even remember what I heard.

Dr. G said:
I've listened to the clips once - that way by the time the album's out, I won't even remember what I heard.

Same here. -_-

To these ears, it sounds like Brave New World Part 2. We'll see!

Must...resist...temptation...
Gah...Alien Hand Syndrome...taking over....
*slap*
No, Silky!  Exercise your self-discipline! ^_^

Lord McCloud 85 said:
How do I listen to them? It doesn't seem to work for me.

Click on each of the little speakers.

I had to use Internet Explorer 'cause firefox wasn't working.
Dr. G said:
Most of the clips sound soft (ballady).  I guess they all begin that way, but quickly turn.

Bad? no no no, GOOOOOOOOOOOOD... That's the way Maiden has been for quite some time now, Faces in the Sand begins really soft and it turns to bass pedal madness so just wait...

For me, I LOVE the clips

Ha! It's good to see i'm not the only one waiting until the album to hear all the tracks!!!

Onhell said:
Ha! It's good to see i'm not the only one waiting until the album to hear all the tracks!!!

Ha? It's the way Maiden wants it, that's why they've released the video and tracks via their website... It's like a trailer, a preview, just to get you more excited... It wouldn't surprise me if they released the whole album via their own website.

Sounds as good as I hoped.  These colours don't Run!!!!! OMG!!!!! 
Couple of the tracks had a Bruce solo feel to them, ie; Out of the Shadows, not that that's a problem ;)

This album is going to be one of their best I can feel it (and now hear it too!).

Onhell said:

I tried this with Dance of Death and I succeeded. This time I have been a weak moron and already heard 3 full tracks and 4 samples. :/

Back