Maiden Trivia

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Jan 7 2006, 06:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Jan 7 2006, 06:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]To be honest, I haven't found BYDTTS on any bootleg from that tour [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]126532[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I've a few from the Inter City Express tour and its on them all.

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Jan 7 2006, 06:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Jan 7 2006, 06:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]To be honest, I haven't found BYDTTS on any bootleg from that tour [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]126532[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I have (though they are downloaded: I have mp3's):

The cover says:

Shrapnel

Recorded live at Le Zenith, Nancy, Paris - October 30th, 1990. It was played near the end of the set (before RTTH and Sanctuary). (sounds weird to me; is it Nancy or Paris, or both?)

Copenhagen, KB Hallen - November 11th, 1990. As expected, again it was played near the end of the set (before RTTH and Sanctuary).

Back