Maiden songs you are currently stuck on

FREEDOM!

Also been giving Killers, Powerslave, Dance of Death (songs for previous 3), Blood Brothers and Paschendale a few spins the past week as well.

The Prisoner and Invaders. Neither song has really been my cup of tea before, but I've begun to really enjoy them. Great songs, especially The Prisoner.
Oh, and Flight of the Icarus - what I said above applies here too.

Mkoh said:
The Prisoner and Invaders. Neither song has really been my cup of tea before, but I've begun to really enjoy them. Great songs, especially The Prisoner.

:edmetal: :rocker: No matter how far I roam, I always come back to the Prisoner. I think it's the perfect Maiden song - clever, timeless references to freedom, and driving drums/solo in the trademark Maiden gallop style. I'll never get un-stuck on it!

right now im stuck on...
doctor doctor
dance of death  (drool) cant get over 3:30 OMG 
longest day    ... too much emotion, takes you to the battlefield (perun put it perfectly in the daily songs thread but lost to history)
starblind            still fighting in my top spots
rock in rio rtth       
can only hope the crowd will be this mental for the dvd later in the year  :edmetal:

I'm stuck on:

1. No more lies
2. Transylvania
3. Hallowed be thy name
4. Face in the sand
5. Charlotte the harlot

These are my favorite Iron Maiden songs, at the time . :D They ROCK  :edmetal:

UP THE IRONS! :D

TheTrooper94 said:
I'm stuck on:

1. No more lies
2. Transylvania
3. Hallowed be thy name
4. Face in the sand
5. Charlotte the harlot

These are my favorite Iron Maiden songs, at the time . :D They ROCK  :edmetal:

UP THE IRONS! :D

Love the avatar! Where is that from?

New here - 1st post. Stuck heavily on These Colours Don't Run, The Talisman, WTWWB, Coming Home, and Wickerman.

joy420 said:
New here - 1st post. Stuck heavily on These Colours Don't Run, The Talisman, WTWWB, Coming Home, and Wickerman.
Welcome, and good songs to be stuck on!

Chartwell said:
Love the avatar! Where is that from?

ummm.. i think i downloaded it from site called " Iron Maiden Wallpapers"      ... if you want, you can send me  your e-mail adress and I'll send you the wallpaper . :D

Been listening to TFF over the past couple of days, still thinking about how to rate the remaining songs.

Back