Maiden settles the Hallowed Be Thy Name claim in full

"pay up or I'll finish you as a touring unit"

Until he runs into a pissed Maiden fan. There are several nearby (to UK) countries that have mere few months sentencing for assault and battery, even as a non-recidivist you can walk off just with parole.

I would like to think that Maiden fans are above that sort of thing. I hope so, at the very least.

So do I, but back in the 90s the Maiden propaganda machine were quite keen to boast about Steve Harris wanting to punch a journalist who had reviewed The X Factor in a way he did not like and that was met with enthusiasm by some fans.

I would like to think that Maiden fans are above that sort of thing. I hope so, at the very least.

I also hope that band and/or the fanbase doesn't get negative press from this. But, Maiden fans are metal fans and metal fans did occasionally gang up to beat other subgroups (Mex city vs emos, Santiago de Chile vs national army, etc.), it makes you wonder what kind of IQ do you need to declare yourself a moral crusader against a heavy metal icon, and also make sure that heavy metal community gets the memo.

In my country they would say - you have just put on wide pants - meaning you are attracting more attention than you could possibly handle.

I am fully expecting McKay to time the whole affair so that if Harris has to appear in Court (meaning they don't settle the issue outside of Court) then it will be during a Tour, which will cause problems for Maiden. Hence adding to the pressure to "settle" a potential case outside of court first (even if Maiden think they would win).

I am fully expecting McKay to time the whole affair so that if Harris has to appear in Court (meaning they don't settle the issue outside of Court) then it will be during a Tour, which will cause problems for Maiden. Hence adding to the pressure to "settle" a potential case outside of court first (even if Maiden think they would win).
Considering that the tour is in Europe, I don't see a problem there. The band are almost always flying to gigs from London (except Janick, I believe).

Back