Maiden Official Tour Dates

It just doesn't make any sense that Scandinavia is so overepresented. The fanbase there may be loyal, but it is no way bigger than in mainland Europe.

[!--quoteo(post=131347:date=Mar 9 2006, 07:56 PM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Mar 9 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]131347[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
It just doesn't make any sense that Scandinavia is so overepresented. The fanbase there may be loyal, but it is no way bigger than in mainland Europe.
[/quote]
Maybe Maiden don't make as much money from the shows in central Europe... I'm not accusing them of "selling out" but... money talks greater than words. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=131358:date=Mar 9 2006, 10:31 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Mar 9 2006, 10:31 PM) [snapback]131358[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Maybe Maiden don't make as much money from the shows in central Europe... I'm not accusing them of "selling out" but... money talks greater than words. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]
[/quote]

by the way, does somebody know the prices for the tickets in central europe (germany) so far?

[!--quoteo(post=131335:date=Mar 9 2006, 07:19 PM:name=Forostar)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Forostar @ Mar 9 2006, 07:19 PM) [snapback]131335[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Let's hope that UNINTELLIGENT people work for Iron Maiden.[/quote]No! I'd rather not see them play anymore. ::

[!--quoteo(post=131358:date=Mar 9 2006, 10:31 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Mar 9 2006, 10:31 PM) [snapback]131358[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]

I know where you are coming from, but come on... they could sell out pretty much any venue in Spain, France, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary or Greece! I bet if they would have the same preorder policy they have in Sweden in Poland, they'd sell out all gigs across the country within an hour!

True, but there's more to it than that. Maiden needs to play to a certain number of people to make any trip there worthwhile. Maybe the venues they need are not available to balance out the costs of actually going there. Or maybe they have more tour dates to announce for the spring portion of the tour...

[!--quoteo(post=131424:date=Mar 10 2006, 03:37 PM:name=LooseCannon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Mar 10 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]131424[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Or maybe they have more tour dates to announce for the spring portion of the tour...
[/quote]

How likely is that? Maybe they'll add one or two dates after their American and Japanese legs, but then it's probably two Hammersmith gigs or something.

Back