Maiden Albums Needed

I am in the process of attempting to collect every Iron Maiden album, and was wondering if anybody has any albums, studio and live, going cheap?

I already have
iron Maiden
The Number of the Beast
Rock in Rio
En Vivo

If anybody in the UK is willing to help, I would be most grateful

I am in the process of attempting to collect every Iron Maiden album, and was wondering if anybody has any albums, studio and live, going cheap?

I already have
iron Maiden
The Number of the Beast
Rock in Rio
En Vivo

If anybody in the UK is willing to help, I would be most grateful

you have a loooooooooooooooong way to go. Basically every studio&live album is easy to get. Go to amazon.com and they're all there. The hard part will be getting eddie's archives which has the best of the b sides, beast over hammersmith and bbc arhcives. Those 3 cd's are the only hard ones to find and yes amazon &ebay have a few copies left used&new but the used it about 150 at the cheapest and a new one is about 450 so.... good luck

I got the Eddie's Archive CDs without the box for $60, which comes down to $10 a disc, which is a good deal IMO. The box itself isn't really worth getting I think.

Iron Maiden albums are pretty easy to find, just keep looking and you'll probably be able to find everything within a year.

I got Iron Maiden through Fear of the dark, BNW, LaD, RiR and Ed Hunter for 25$ on Ebay, all mint condition. Try Ebay

I've had stuff from Hong Kong before and it wasn't too bad, took about as long as US-UK

Back