Los Angeles based Iron Maiden tribute seeks new Bruce...

A

Anonymous

Hey gang... MaidenLA is on the lookout for a new "Bruce" Anyone interested please contact me at

chris@maidenla.com

Be sure to check out our myspace page:

myspace.com/maidenla

Cheers and up the Irons!

You guys sound great.

A question for Maverick... in the "Tributes" section in the commentary can you add tribute bands and not just albums?  It would be a lot of hassle but pretty cool nonetheless.  The official website once had a section for tributes but I think they took it away because there were too many.

Thanks for the compliment... Our singer unfortunately has had chronic pharyngitis (throat infection) since he joing the band 6 weeks ago... Two weeks ago he had to cut the set early (from the live show you saw on myspace) and now he calls up 3 days before a headline gig and wants to cancel it. We're going on anyway! The band feels we can't really rely on him now, so we're seeking a replacement. ASAP!!!!!  We're working on a temporary fill-in to get through the show (or I may end up doing it myself... which 'Arry had to do when Paul was thrown in jail, so it's still "maiden correct")

Anyway, if any of you know any good singers in LA that would be good for us, please send me an email.

chris@maidenla.com

Awesome! Thanks for adding the banner!

Up the Irons!

Back