Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So I got a new position at work. It's better pay and I like it overall more than my old position, but the hours are pretty brutal. I now have to start at 5:00 am and I'm definitely not a morning person.

My sister hates Benedict Cumberbatch for whatever reason. We both agree that Eddie Redmayne is awful, but she extends the same logic to Cumberbatch. I'm personally neutral on him.

I just think he's rather ugly and I don't get why he's considered to be some kind of sex symbol. Loved him as Smaug, though.

My sister hates Benedict Cumberbatch for whatever reason. We both agree that Eddie Redmayne is awful, but she extends the same logic to Cumberbatch. I'm personally neutral on him.
I can't stand Redmayne. Definitely a solid actor but I can't stand his stupid face :p I didn't like Benadryl Cucumber either until Doctor Strange.

The only reason he won an Oscar was because the line-up for Best Actor was pretty weak the year he won. His performances in Les Miserables and Jupiter Ascending physically hurt me. Marius isn't exactly Valjean in terms of development, but he deserved MUCH better than Kermit the Frog vomiting.

Bernard Cummerbund ends up playing too many roles in exactly the same way, ie slightly wooden and emotionless. I can't say I dislike him, though.

I only saw Bumblebee Cabbagepatch in one of the Hobbit movies, Star Trek Into Darkness and Doctor Strange. Downloaded Sherlock but never watched an episode.

I didn't avoid it because of Belphegor Candlemass, it was mostly because Sherlock as a concept bores me. I rarely watch detective movies/shows or read detective books. Only downloaded it because it's popular.

Back