Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

@Perun and @jazz from hell, guys, let's shake virtual hands and forget all that b*. We are here to celebrate music and to socialize. We all make mistakes, verbal ones too. Different opinions, judging, categorizing, anger and impulsive actions take place. Breath out and shake it off. Only goodwill is needed. Forgive and be forgiven.
We all are just mere mortals, c'mon. All is well. Peace to all!

Last edited:
@Perun and @jazz from hell, guys, let's shake virtual hands and forget all that b*. We are here to celebrate music and to socialize. We all make mistakes, verbal ones too. Different opinions, judging, categorizing, anger and impulsive actions take place. Breath out and shake it off. Only goodwill is needed. Forgive and be forgiven.
I might add the words of N. Peart. "We are only immortal for a limited time."

Hopefully you return. Have a great holiday.

Sure, I tried many times. Sometimes it's time to set some boundaries.

I was planning to take it easy and check in here every once in a while, but I think I need a less malicious environment to spend my free time in.

I assume you're referring to something specific (frankly I don't want to know and it's none of my business) but I have noticed a general feeling of bitterness growing here recently, it's made me very wary of some and stop reading multiple threads as I just don't want to start or read another argument or petty comment. I hope your break clears your head and you return soon.

On a much lighter note, I'll add my congratulations to @JudasMyGuide on the new arrival!

I have noticed a general feeling of bitterness growing here recently

Well a wiser fella than myself once said:

A wiser fella than myself said:
Y’know once all Maiden topics are done for, the forum constitutes a bunch of people that may or may not coexist peacefully in other circumstances.

Having said that I haven't notice that bitterness. And we are far from exhaust all Maiden topics, not with 2 albums and 2 tours to go the least.
It will take 2 -3 years after band's break up, if they break up to reach to that point. I've joint in a very lively Led Zeppelin Forum early in the year 2007. By coincidence in the end of 2007 happened this one off reunion concert in 2007! Forum took years after that to disintegrate.

Trivia: Led Zeppelin had to postpone the concert because Page had hit his little finger.

85444458.jpg

Last edited:
APOLOGY:

Guys, I'm sorry!

--- --- ---

I don't dislike Perun that much, you must understand. It was a combination of factors. I could explain more, but it's not worth it.

Hey Perun, I'm sorry. I was a total dick. Don't take it personally, please.

On the topic itself, I'm not the one who makes the rules, so everybody feel free to make comparisons with nazis whenever and wherever. Free speech, yay!

Thank you to @____no5.

Again, sorry!

Anyway, these past few days have been rather hectic, so I had neither the time nor the mood to browse internet fora, but on the first of April, my third son, Florian Michael Ambrose, was born. He was even bigger than the first one (5,25 kg / 11,5 lbs) and they are both healthy, although still in the hospital, because he has the neonatal hepatatis, they're due to be released tomorrow. I'm taking care of the other two as of now and it's pretty nice, overall (keeps bringing back thoughts of My Neighbour Totoro, kinda). Don't know how often will I visit here in the next few weeks, but I wanted to share. In any case, merry and blessed Easter to ye.
I'm a bit late to the party but big congratulations!

1681511909959.png
han-solo-delusions-of-grandeur.gif

Точният етнически произход на братята е неизвестен, има спорове дали Кирил и Методий са от славянски или гръцки произход, или и от двете.

Точното етничко потекло на браќата не е познато, има полемики дали Кирил и Методиј биле од словенско или грчко потекло или и двете.

Не зна се тачно етничко порекло браће, воде се полемике да ли су Ћирило и Методије били словенског или грчког порекла, или обоје.

Can you read all of them @Magnus ?

Точният етнически произход на братята е неизвестен, има спорове дали Кирил и Методий са от славянски или гръцки произход, или и от двете.

Точното етничко потекло на браќата не е познато, има полемики дали Кирил и Методиј биле од словенско или грчко потекло или и двете.

Не зна се тачно етничко порекло браће, воде се полемике да ли су Ћирило и Методије били словенског или грчког порекла, или обоје.

Macedonian. Looks like Bulgarian with some Serbian fonds. Hahah

Origjina e saktë etnike e vëllezërve nuk dihet, ka polemika nëse Cirili dhe Metodi ishin me origjinë sllave apo greke, apo të dyja.

Albanian. Sounds like Romanian.

Back