Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

That is cool!  Whatcha gonna do with it?

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
I always miss the new ep's of Southpark, Heavy metal is sweet I never got it being I always start watching it 30 min in on the space channle

Its really odd... a good watch, but it doesn't make that much sense, even from the start...

yep

tick..tick....tick......t..i..c..k.......i am waiting for the clock to let me go home...(people suck-->
Grrr45.gif
)
I was looking at the smiley page that GK posted, via __no5, and I found these bananas, and I laughed at them!

Banane35.gif

I wanna be tossing back some beers!!!

It's completely dif...

Spinal Tap is classic, but mostly a comedic take on a band, right?  "if this is thursday, then it must be cleveland"

Heavy Metal is an animated movie, that follows some diff story lines that all include this 'orb of evil'... the stuff is totally fantasy driven and pretty exotic/erotic.  It's fun to watch, but is really...out there.

He never did anything immoral ... unless you count selling drugs disguised as a nun! ... or illegal ... except for the preschool prostitution ring! ...

Hanging's too good for him! He should be chopped up into little tiny bits and BURIED ALIVE!

STERRRRRRN!

Howdy, I'm just popping in and out here and there. Not popping in and out of anything else, so might as well.  :(

Deano said:
Howdy, I'm just popping in and out here and there. Not popping in and out of anything else, so might as well.  :(

That sounds unfortunate... tho 6 kids.... ;)
Natalie said:
Heavy Metal is REALLY out there...I would describe it as Manowar's wet dream.

Ha!  I missed that before my last post... but you are right, thats a good description!

Back