Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yesterday we had a customer that looked like Dennis Stratton! Gray short hair and without the mullet but almost same face! Second time I spot a former lookalike Iron Maiden member after the better preserved and untattooed Paul Di´Anno last year.

During the mid-90s "the first drummer of Iron Maiden" (whoever that was) was drifting around Acropolis playing silly happy songs with his guitar to collect money. I must have come across him but before I knew the story.

Please tell what is this. :)
IT BEGINS!

What's the consensus on it? I really like the colours and I find the whole design to be aesthetically pleasing.
Mixed, as always. I really like the new design when it’s actually crinkled up and flapping in the wind, though it looks a little plain when laid flat. The abstract shape of the state being in there with the water and sky colors and north star design are all nice touches, and the design is simple enough for a kid to commit to memory and replicate pretty easily.

The old state flag was pretty ugly, if you ask me:
3eabb0_1bd462c066c341f48da9b02308fb8174-mv2.png

I think @Travis The Dragon and @CA Bryers are also Minnesotans, not sure what their opinions are on the subject…

Last edited:
I hadn't realized it's been a year since I last posted here. o_O

Things have been pretty crazy for me, I'll say that much. Two things in particular are pretty significant since I last posted.

1) I've been spending a lot of time with my girlfriend. We started dating last July, so we're coming up on a year now. We will actually be moving in together this coming July, when my lease ends at my current apartment.

2) One of my very good friends is currently battling cancer. We actually found out last year in January. He went to the hospital because he wasn't feeling well, and it turns out it was because he had stage 4 cancer that had started in his colon and had spread to his liver. He's the same age as me, and was otherwise in good health for the most part, so the whole thing came as quite the shock. Since then he's had his colon removed, and had surgery on his liver, and underwent some extensive chemo. Things are looking a lot better now, but he's not complelty out of the woods yet.

Back