Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Thanks all :) you're the best!

Treated myself to a little aerobatic flight when I found some space in between the rain showers that have been harassing us for the last week (why doesn't this forum have the upside down smiley? :D)

Robbie Robertson has died, aged 80. May he rest in peace.

That makes Garth Hudson, at 86, to be the last member of the Band alive.

No kidding! I regret not being able to use my phone to make a selfie with the guy because it´s not allowed at work but one of the customers today was the spitting image of Paul Di´Anno!! Minus the head tattoos and earrings but with the bald head, beard, the eyes. It could´ve been his better preserved twin brother! I told him he looked like Paul but he didn´t know him. :lol:

I'm at work and extremely bored. What's up?
Went to the zoo today and saw a bunch of interesting and cute animals. Though long-legged spider crabs creep me out (don't google those things if you dislike spiders or other animals that look similar).

Went to the zoo today and saw a bunch of interesting and cute animals. Though long-legged spider crabs creep me out (don't google those things if you dislike spiders or other animals that look similar).
I don´t dislike spiders, in fact I love them although I don´t own a terrarium with them. I never kill them ´cos they´re beautiful and useful creatures.

Back