Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

In the span of the last 10 days, I went on vacation to some semi-remote touristy peninsula in Wisconsin. Played in the water, drank some local fare, ate too much, rode my bicycle, hung out with youngest Daughter of Wasted, and had a great time. Came home to much work at work and an accepted bid on my home.

So... I have, as of today, 14 days til closing and 2/5ths of my staff are on vacation next week.

Also, the Son of Wasted moves to Baltimore this weekend.

Lastly, I'm tired, and just finishing a day's work so I'm going home to drink whiskey.

Maidenfans, I toast you all; May all your ups and downs be under the sheets.

I want to hear about metal detecting. Is nobody metal detecting; looking for Viking booty, etc?
Do you mean like this?

new-Sexy-Halloween-Female-clothes-font-b-Vikings-b-font-pirate-clothes-font-b-Cosplay-b.jpg

I hope the weather smiles on you. And not in a sadistic way while emptying a month's worth of rain onto you.

You are getting your money worth as far as spending time in the park :)
Haha yup. Just got home now. Got there at 1:00, and stayed till the very last pitch, which was right about 8:00. 3 separate rain delays will do that.

It was a very crazy game, but unfortunately Paul Goldschmidt was just too much. He's gotta be the most underrated player in baseball.

As a side note, I didn't realize it was going to be Lollapalooza weekend when we first got the tickets. All the Metra and CTA lines were completely jam-packed.

Have a good flight, @LooseCannon !

In other news, I've been humming a melody to myself all morning that I thought must be something by Boney M or an 80's disco tune. It was The Last Battle by Sabaton.

Just returned from my local WalMart, bought a little CD called Powerslave, don't mind me.

I just read an interesting verdict on a band we love: "Sabaton is a band that is best enjoyed live or during a drinking game where every participant has to pick a stereotypical word and drink a shooter as soon as the word is sung until the winner is the last person able to get up and put the new record back in its case at the end of the game."

We should do this some day.

What word could I pick so I wouldn't get too hammered?
Try 'cuntstuffer'. If there's a song out there with that word in it, even outside of Sabaton, I will eat my hat.

And I mean at this exact moment. If you go out and record a song with the word 'cuntstuffer' in it after seeing this post, it doesn't count.

This is a word I came up with one day out of the blue. Diesel 11 would like to state hear and now that this word denotes nothing of sexual sort, it's more of a word you use instead of 'motherfucker' or 'cocksucker'. In other words, unless your kids wanna pick bad language up from someone, keep them away from me.

Back