Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Can't stop laughing about the fact that I just bought two copies of an album called God is So Good. It's sung by two brothers who attend the same school as I did.

Nah. I have a sonic dog deterrent that I carry around. The dog runs away eventually.

The one that attacks me is so aggressive that it withstands the loud noise for a little while. Normally dogs run away straight away.
What happened to old-fashioned hardware - sticks, stones, etc.?

In Orlando with family now. Spent day @Disney Animal Kingdom. Was there @9:00 when park opened to get in line for ride in Pandora (new section based on Avatar) where u ride a banshee. Even though we arrived early, the line still took over 2 hours! It was fun though. Enjoyed Fun To Be Bug show. Tried last week to reserve a free fast pass (to skip the line) but they were all taken for Pandora.

Did get a fast pass for KRR though. Was disappointed in Kali River Rapids because it was 95 degrees outside and we thought this ride would soak us wet, but we did not get as wet as expected.

The Dinosaur ride was more violent and darker than expected. Ended up walking 7 miles over 7 hours. Could have lasted longer but pushing my son's mother around in a wheelchair (she had Achilles tendon surgery) in that heat really took it out of me. She is overweight so it was not easy (did not know they had motorized ones to rent!). Especially since most of the walking in Pandora is uphill. Lots of bridges through out park too.

Even though the food and souvenirs are expensive, still had fun. Going to Disney Springs tomorrow (where the shops & AMC dine in is). Will see Dunkirk. Since Disney now owns Marvel & Star Wars, should find some cool stuff.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4v8lNIhviZqJD9xD2

Thunderstick's new album is a lot more fun than I expected. Never been a huge fan of female vocals but I pretend she's Kai Hansen and everything is just fine.

Kai Hansen is not a good singer. He writes good songs but they'd sound so much better with a decent singer. Female vocals are great as long as they're not over-the-top operatic (Tarja Turunen) or cookie monster (Alissa White-Gluz).

Back