Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Kynisk Sokol started life as Black Dragon, IIRC. And The Raven - if you remember him, you must remember Hunlord and Conor?

Like I said, I know these older members from my re-reading of the older posts and threads (since they pre-date me). So yes, I know Hunlord, but I don't think I remember Conor.

When these members were active, I was already a Maiden fan, yet not a MaidenFanTM.

By then I was attending a secondary school and I was already prepared to sacrifice (goats?) to the great amazingness of the albums Piece of Mind, Brave New World and Somewhere in Time (and soon AMOLAD) and have already loved another single song here or there (outside of albums) - Powerslave, Dance of Death, Infinite Dreams, Rainmaker, Killers, Rime.... but overall my knowledge has been shamefully inadequate and I was not the incredible and amazing Judas I'm being as of now... :D Let alone I was still a Murray Head by then...

Like I said, I know these older members from my re-reading of the older posts and threads (since they pre-date me). So yes, I know Hunlord, but I don't think I remember Conor.

When these members were active, I was already a Maiden fan, yet not a MaidenFanTM.

By then I was attending a secondary school and I was already prepared to sacrifice (goats?) to the great amazingness of the albums Piece of Mind, Brave New World and Somewhere in Time (and soon AMOLAD) and have already loved another single song here or there (outside of albums) - Powerslave, Dance of Death, Infinite Dreams, Rainmaker, Killers, Rime.... but overall my knowledge has been shamefully inadequate and I was not the incredible and amazing Judas I'm being as of now... :D Let alone I was still a Murray Head by then...
I read that whole fucking thing thinking you were Saap! :confused:

So does everyone here have multiple accounts? :ninja:
Let's see if I can figure some out..

• Night Prowler = Mosh
  • Loose Cannon = Perun
  • Cornfed Hick = Wästed The Great
  • MrKnickerbocker = Detective Beauregard
  • Brigantium = mckindog
  • JudasMyGuide = Saapanael
  • The Flash = bearfan
  • Dr. Eddies Wingman = Shadow
  • Ariana = Collin
  • Black Wizard = Black Bart
  • Dityn DJ James = DJMayes
  • Forostar = Siri
  • SixesAlltheway = Pandora
  • Travis The Dragon = The Illuminati
  • SinisterMinisterX = A Spooky ghost
Delta51pwned = Thousand_Suns
Two Legends. Lost, Not Forgotten.. Or is it one?

I can't for the life of me learn how to produce music using audio workstations. And the only thing I need is to be able to program drums, too. Just zero patience.

At this point actually buying and learning how to play a percussive instrument or drums seems like the easier route.

Sorry to hear that. At one time, the only thing that reliably woke me up in the morning was setting an alarm clock (preferably radio alarm clock) very loud and putting it in the other end of the room. The walk to turn it off usually helped me to stay awake.

However, after nine months of this job where I have to wake up at 5:15 AM because of the commute, I think my body has been irreversibly altered somehow. I kind of wake up on my own around 7 AM even on Saturdays, even if the cat's not been demanding food yet (a rare occurence, but it has happened).

SO I FINALLY HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION AGAIN! I CAN WATCH STUPID VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE ONCE MORE! KITTY VIDEOS! TROLLING IN THE DISCUSSIONS! ILLEGAL MP3 DOWNLOADS!

tumblr_inline_mlxv0fIYR31qz4rgp.gif

Back