Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

And just two days before the Haven't-Listened-to-The-Book-Of-Souls-Leak fellowship will sadly have to be disbanded.

The Haven't-Listened-to-The-Book-Of-Souls-Leak fellowship will remain, surely? Once you have the CD, you won't be listening to the leak, and can enjoy lifetime membership of the no-leak-listening Fellowship and entry to their privileged annual reunions

Keeping this for the record here:

4631381368.png

I just ordered a VDSL package, I can't wait to see the difference.

The Haven't-Listened-to-The-Book-Of-Souls-Leak fellowship will remain, surely? Once you have the CD, you won't be listening to the leak, and can enjoy lifetime membership of the no-leak-listening Fellowship and entry to their privileged annual reunions
Yes, you are correct. My words were said in haste. The fellowship shall prevail.
Keeping this for the record here:

4631381368.png

I just ordered a VDSL package, I can't wait to see the difference.
Is the wait as exciting as the wait to hear BoS? :yes:

Last edited:
Holy shit, Bruce sounds great on Flight 666.

Also, I have procured the leak, but I shall not listen until Friday. Going to a local record store tomorrow for a "listening party". They're having giveaways and stuff, so hopefully I can win a physical copy!

Your membership of the Haven't-Listened-to-The-Book-Of-Souls-Leak fellowship has been declared void by a majority of the current membership.

You have no right of appeal.

Your laws mean nothing to me.
This behaviour is unbecoming of one who we used to hold in high regard. You will shame the fellowship no more.
I shall be a member of the fellowship until death.
I have just consulted the fellowship's constitution & conferred with brothers F. Star & Edward Wingman. You are dead to the fellowship. You are, therefore, a member no longer.
And you shall have no word on my rights.
Out with the fellowship we have not, you are correct.

Back