Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Apparently at Wacken 2015, Trans-Siberian Orchestra/Savatage had two complete bands on two complete stages simultaneously performing the same songs for an hour. That's insane...:notworthy:

I realise that this is the biggest thing ever, but... it's honestly several touches too much for my taste.

Worked out a schedule for Brutal Assault? Which bands are you going for?

The bands I'm setting out to see are Primordial, God Dethroned, Winterfylleth, Anaal Nathrakh, Candlemass and Melechesh. There are plenty of others I'd like to see if the timing works. The good part is that it's going to be very easy to switch between stages because it's a very small area, so it's going to be no problem to just check out whoever is playing.

Someone (Travis) might say they're super sweet.

That's basically what I said, isn't it? :p

Cool man. So many good names. I also saw Napalm Death, Asphyx, The Haunted, Mayhem, Vader, Nuclear Assault, Soulfly and Sepultura.

I reckon you'll skip At the Gates. ;--)

Asphyx, Mayhem, Vader and Nuclear Assault are on my second-tier list. Together with Annihilator, Solstafir, Bloodbath, Enslaved, Einherjer, Kataklysm, Be'lakor and Triptykon. I've already seen Napalm Death and I'm not too interested in seeing them again, but maybe I'll catch them if there's nothing else on. Same with Sepultura and At the Gates.

I've seen:

Candlemass (2002, with Messiah Marcolin on vocals)
Soulfly (opened together with Airbourne and Iced Earth for Judas Priest in 2008)
Vader
God Dethroned (opening for Vader in 2006)
At the Gates (Wacken 2008)
Annihilator (opening with Turisas for Iced Earth in 2007)

Napalm Death, Mayhem and Asphyx would be some I'd be curious about especially.
Perhaps Sepultura because of old classics (Territory!) I wouldn't mind seeing live, even with this line-up.
Be'lakor, is that this band Brig posted in the epic songs game? That was great.

Back