Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I like to see most of my physical activity as a combination of workout and recreation. Walking, skiing, bicycling, running ... it doesn't only serve one purpose (improve physical stamina) but also allows the thoughts to flow freely. To me, it is a much needed break from the rest of everyday life, which to a large extent consists of sitting still.

Even workout at an indoor gym serves some of the same purpose. Not only building muscle strength, but getting rid of any frustration from other aspects of work or everyday life. It's hard to think of things that bother you when you are lifting heavy weights :D the only thought is "up, dammit, UP!"

I don't work out. I wish I had more time to work a bit on my condition, e.g. by cycling more often.

Meanwhile:

The European continent is heading for an unprecedented explosion in rates of obesity - with Ireland at the forefront of the trend, according to World Health Organisation researchers.

By 2030 an obesity crisis of 'enormous proportions' will strike, they caution.

286070EC00000578-3069537-image-a-1_1430915967109.jpg

In 2030, the proportion of overweight men in the Republic of Ireland is estimated to reach 89 per cent. It marks the highest rate in Europe, with Spain, Greece, the Czech Republic and Poland all overtaking Britain in the league table of European waistlines

2860707E00000578-3069537-image-a-2_1430915968685.jpg

As far as women are concerned, Bulgaria and Belgium are predicted to have the highest proportion of overweight and obese individuals by 2030

I kinda like running (or something like that) where I can just listen to my music and not have a phone around or people talking to me :)

After The Dillinger Escape Plan guitarist Ben Weinman played a show with a broken finger, Machine Head frontman Robb Flynn joined the club of metal troopers by continuing to tour despite getting explosive diarrhea on the band's current South American run.

Keeping the level of metal at an all-time high, Robb is now spending the trek in adult diapers, still delivering explosive performances to raging crowds.

What Mr. Flynn caught is referred to as Montezuma's revenge, or essentially a traveler's diarrhea contracted by tourists visiting Mexico.

"That's right, when you have explosive diarrhea, you got wear ADULT F--KING DIAPERS! UGH!! ???????????????????? #explosivediarrhea #f--kyoumontezumasrevenge #whothef--kismonetzuma #hersheysquirts #ifyourefeelinkindafunnybutitsreallythickandrunnydiarrhea," he noted via Instagram.

And it was only a few weeks ago that Robb was forced to undergo an emergency gallbladder surgery and almost instantly hop onto a tour bus. As for the juicy bit, the diaper photo awaits below.

mhmhmh.png

Back