Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The answer is way too obvious!

GboIhS5.jpg

"Dickenson"

My goldfish is dead. Long live the goldfish. :(

RIP. His deeds of valor will be remembered.

And "Mustaine". :p

I don't remember my fish performing any deeds of valour. He mostly swam around, ate food and made the water go murky. He was a grand old age, though, at least 8.

I think you need a cat. And should name him 'goldfish'.

Mine is gonna have kittens, I can send you one....

Blaze and Ripper - Tim appears two times on the list, for both Priest and IE. And yeah, Ripper deserves some credit. Sad that Charred Walls of the Damned didn't turn out very successful, as the music is kickass (and a third album is supposedly coming this year).

Ripper does not deserve more credit for Iced Earth. His voice (other than his highs) never fit the band. I personally think Stu deserves a lot more credit, but unfortunately his albums with IE have been slop.

Had a nice jam session with a classmate at school today, in the music class. He put on a few backing tracks and we played bass and guitar to it. I was on bass at first and he was on guitar, then I was on the guitar and he picked the bass.

Ripper does not deserve more credit for Iced Earth. His voice (other than his highs) never fit the band. I personally think Stu deserves a lot more credit, but unfortunately his albums with IE have been slop.
Pffffft. Completely disagree.

Nothing against Stu though, I like him, but he's a like a lukewarm Barlow and Ripper combo. Can do both styles, but excels in neither.

I like Stu. He has big shoes to fill and rarely gets looked at in his own right.

Also, I have a sore neck.

All this talk about the new Facebook terms make me think - what if Facebook and Google ever fuse?

Back