Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Emma Watson turned out the best out of the trio. Harry and Ron are supposed to be skinny and tall and Radcliffe and Grint are far from both aspects.

I don't think it was hard to see Emma Watson would be an attractive woman when she grew up. Pretty much everyone was raving about how amazingly cute she was as a child.

I don't know, I've never really extrapolated sexual attractiveness from a ten-year-old. My experience with Emma Watson while growing up was something like, looking at Harry Potter film posters and going "Eh, it's that kids movie again" in the one year and "oh look, boobs" in the following.

I don't know, I've never really extrapolated sexual attractiveness from a ten-year-old.

You can guess if a child will be good looking in the future or not. I personally was shocked to see a girl who was a classmate of mine when we were 9 turn out really beautiful when I saw her last year. I thought she was ugly back then.

I see comments on how Radcliffe didn't become that hot guy people thought he would when they first saw him as a child on the big screen all the time.

You can guess if a child will be good looking in the future or not. I personally was shocked to see a girl who was a classmate of mine when we were 9 turn out really beautiful when I saw her last year. I thought she was ugly back then.

6630.jpg

You can guess if a child will be good looking in the future or not.
True.

I don't know, I've never really extrapolated sexual attractiveness from a ten-year-old. My experience with Emma Watson while growing up was something like, looking at Harry Potter film posters and going "Eh, it's that kids movie again" in the one year and "oh look, boobs" in the following.
In my defence, she's older than me and I saw premieres of all HP movies, so I can safely say I've always found her beautiful :p

I thought that post was contradictory. You said that you can guess if somebody turns out to be good-looking and then followed up by saying you were shocked to see someone turn out to be beautiful.

I thought that post was contradictory. You said that you can guess if somebody turns out to be good-looking and then followed up by saying you were shocked to see someone turn out to be beautiful.

I didn't say guess "correctly". I said you can guess (which in my case I had done wrongly), addressing your post about how you haven't extrapolated sexual attractiveness from a 10 year old.

Hmm, OK. I suppose we have different ideas of what "you can guess" means. Not saying my idea is necessarily the correct one.

Hmm, OK. I suppose we have different ideas of what "you can guess" means. Not saying my idea is necessarily the correct one.

The reason for the misunderstanding is clear. I went by providing an example along the Radcliffe route (where the guess has wrong outcomes) when you were probably expecting one along the Watson route (where the guess is correct). Also yeah, I used the word guess meaning presume/estimate, and you thought I was using it to mean "know beforehand".

The reason for the misunderstanding is clear. I went by providing an example along the Radcliffe route (where the guess has wrong outcomes) when you were probably expecting one along the Watson route (where the guess is correct).

So we're essentially just talking past each other. ;)

Back