Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm going to bed now. Totally shitting myself. I'm going to to look at or listen to any news reports until I turn on the radio tomorrow morning to hear the news. I'm resigned for the worst but hoping for the best.

Darn! I just bought Machine Head tickets yesterday then the tour was cancelled a few minutes later. <_<

That sucks! I hate when that happens!

I remember buying tickets for a Megadeth/Anthrax gig like 12 years ago and then Anthrax got rid of John Bush (for the first time) and cancelled. I was so pissed because it was during Megadeth's "Risk" days. Needless to say, the show was pretty mediocre and boring.

That sucks. This is the first time this has happened to me. Due to this cancellation, I now intend to buy tickets for Alter Bridge.

A young man with autism created this awesome Lego sculpture. He calls it "Old School Mario"

MARIO.png

Mr. DICKtionary has finally encountered his private hell.

Apeirophobia- Fear of infinity

Apeirophobia is the concern of infinity. People who have this worry tend to make their lives as predictability as possible. The origin of the word apeiro is Greek (meaning boundless or infinite) and phobia is Greek (meaning fear). Apeirophobia and concern of the infinite that’s commonest – the issue often affects perceivably the standard of the life. She can cause attacks of the panic and the people of the subsistence except for loved and partners. The symptoms typically include shortness of the breathing, of the fast breathing, the beat of the irregular heart, to sweat, of nausea, and complete sensations of the pavor, although every one experiences apeirophobia of its personal way and can have numerous symptoms. Apeirophobia have been quite successfully treated with habits therapy. The behaviorists concerned in classical conditioning techniques believe that the response of Apeirophobic worry is a reflex acquired to non-dangerous stimuli. If the particular person were to be uncovered to the non-dangerous stimulus time after time without any harm being experienced, the Apeirophobic response would slowly extinguish itself. Also, this assumes that the person doesn’t experience the harmful stimulus during that same extended interval of time. This is not likely to happen naturally, so conduct therapy units up Apeirophobic treatment involving publicity to the Apeirophobic stimulus in a protected and controlled setting.

Back