Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I still haven't figured out just how it all works, but I already have 7 friends after four hours... I'm so popular. (we really need a banging against the wall smiley...)

Perun said:
I agree, but it's just that I'd been hammered a bit too often and heavy early this year, so I decided to slow it down a bit.

I dig that... I have been trying really hard lately, to drink and not get 'drunk'....

@Albie:  I just updated my laptop to the Ubuntu 9.04 last night.. i'll be playing with it a little tonite. How do you like yours so far?
Perun said:
I still haven't figured out just how it all works, but I already have 7 friends after four hours... I'm so popular. (we really need a banging against the wall smiley...)

I saw a 'getting kicked in the nuts' smiley on another forum.  That one would also work well.

Wasted CLV said:
@Albie:  I just updated my laptop to the Ubuntu 9.04 last night.. i'll be playing with it a little tonite. How do you like yours so far?
It's good - however, when I connect to my work using the VPN on the wireless ether port, it keeps dropping the connection, whereas before it was fairly stable. Now, I'm not sure where this problem lies at the moment as I did also change the security settings on my router round about the same time.

Hay fever is the bane of my life.....and June and July are my worst months.

Things I'd never find out otherwise: I did a Soulseek search for Chinese metal band "Tang Dynasty", and now I know that Wu Tang Clan have an album called "Dynasty".

Poor Per is bored, being stuck in the house.

Albie, I feel your pain!!  I've had red/itchy eyes a lot this spring; I've been stuck in my glasses (instead of contacts) for many days....

Today, I learned everything about the Ottoman Empire, various gems and the city of Esfahan. Say what you will, but boredom and Wikipedia are a perfect match.
Anyway, I'm glad to say that my leg is significantly better.

Just don't get drunk and try doing cartwheels down the block...

What an awesome pic!

bitchinshot.jpg

I just found a peanut in the pocket of my bathrobe, and I have no friggin' idea how it got there!

Back