LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem with editing. They have amazing edited videos which you can see the energy of the band. Like I said before Live After Death or videoclips like Aces High 2 Minutes to midnight, the evil that men do, the clairvoyant… whatever which Steve hands weren’t there.

Agree. They could have used the Wacken Open Air 2016 show footage that has been streamed on Internet. One concert, no editing.
Might require them purchasing rights. And the shots wouldn't match the live album track. And the broadcast mix isn't as good and would have required a remix to be up to par. Maiden did the right thing with Live Chapters. It sounds very good. Not Shirley good but still.

Back in the day I blamed Black Album as well but truth is that it was a hell of an album.
That album bores me. It's very well produced, sound quality is great. But I don't care much for the songs.
Every song on KEA, RTL and MOP is better than every song on TBA.

AJFA has some good songs but most just drag on and on and on.
Load and Reload are garbage.
St Anger is unlistenable, even with the drums corrected the songs are garbage.
Death Magnetic was Metallica vomiting on their fans in the hopes of making money (with all the brickwalling)
Hardwired is not too bad. Pretty decent.

The Through the Never movie was just a very expensive showcase of the band showing off their enormous ego.

I'm a bit bored of seeing the same Iron Maiden songs at all their concerts. I've been to four concerts and seen lots of concert videos and I don't need to see the same songs yet again.

But I'm excited about Within Temptation being on the same bill as Iron Maiden. But I doubt they will come to NZ.

And Live Chapter, such a epic stage desing destroyed by lazy editing. Why they did not record a proper live video album from one show? They use footage from big screen during shows for official live album. Just why?
They did. It just wasn't released physically. You can watch the official Live Chapter video on Amazon Prime (country dependant).

I'm actually considering skipping Gothenburg. Suddenly it seemed very stressful to travel all the way there for a show I have seen twice before. Anyone here going who needs one or two extra tickets? I'll sell 2 for 1.

I also think about not seeing them in Frankfurt on July 26, it's a long travel for me being near Hannover. Since 1990 I have seen them 36 times yet and the setlist is not so exciting for me this time. Anybody here who needs a Frankfurt ticket?

You know what? I think I don’t want a Senjutsu tour. The hype just goes down for me. I think they should record another studio album or more. I’m afraid that The time comes to an end.
I'd love to see most of these Senjutsu songs played live. But of course the most of the people that would buy tickets are stuck in the 80's and just want to hear the classics, so it probably wouldn't sell well ticket wise.

These days it is concerts and merch that makes the money. Not album sales, so the focus for well established bands is not on putting out new albums.

You know what? I think I don’t want a Senjutsu tour. The hype just goes down for me. I think they should record another studio album or more. I’m afraid that The time comes to an end.
Fair enough I’d prefer another album too.

But I really love Senjutsu and would love to see it all played live.

I’ve only seen them live once (1988) and I don’t give a shit about tour programs or t-shirts or Eddies or realms or craft brews or game apps or comic books.

I just want to see Senjutsu played live.

I honestly dont think they will end up playing the entire album next year. It was just something Bruce threw out there in the promo phase, but it was never a certain thing just an idea.
I can see it being 6 songs, with 8 classics the best of both worlds where they then hit up lesser visited territories such as Asia / NZ / Aus. with a Brief European and NA run 50-60 dates and done.

The sound of the Donington pro clips was pretty similar to the sound they have in concert, I thought. I could hear all the important parts, but they‘re in mono. I think Maiden have been in mono for a long time live, haven’t they? Probably because rhythm/solo guitar roles are changing frequently, and people on Janick‘s side want to hear Dave‘s solos too, etc. I think there should be a better solution, but I‘m not a live mixing engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back