LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now my family may be wanting to do a vacation to the east coast. In which case we would most likely go to Bristow, Brooklyn, and maybe Philly.

ListFans meetup 2019 @Diesel 11?
I’m thinking I’ll most likely be going to the DC show, so if you end up deciding to explore the capital you can give me a ring. :ok:

I'm glad they're playing Atlanta again, considering that the 2012 gig was the first they had done since the mid 90's.

As for the setlist, I'll be happy with something similar to what they've been doing this year in Europe. I just hope they don't cut off some of the album cuts like they did for the NA 2003 shows when their show was about three songs shorter, with one of the songs I had been looking forward to seeing live (22AA). And I really hope they don't replace some of the true gems with songs they've been doing on a more regular basis--I'll be happy if I never see them do Wrathchild live again.

I think some dates will be doubled (Brooklyn, Mexico City) but already announced shows must be sold out really fast. It's a big North American tour this time, no place to risk poor sales in some places. Maiden is most popular in Europe, not there. I'd expect some addition in Brazil. "RiR" should sold out very fast, so at the end of November/ on first week of December they add Sao Paulo (Allianz Parque/Morumbi). Strong rumours state: Salvador (Arena Nova - first band's visit ever) and Porto Alegre (not played since 2008!).

I'm surprised they're not going back to Lima, Peru. They went there in 2009 and 2011.
2009 attendance at Estadio Nacional: 35,000/35,000 available
2011 attendance at Estadio San Marcos: 11,500/20,000 available

In case some people didn't see this on official web site...
No further countries will be added to the above touring schedule.

That's true, although it doesn't explicitly say dates. However I did read through the US press release, and it stated no further cities in there

Last edited:
Agree, maybe they will add some dates, but not new countries. Maybe Perun is right and they will play third leg in feb/march 2020. Maybe some B markets in Europe and Oceania/Japan/SA.

Tell that to fans in Oceania, Japan and SA.

Well, every part of the world deserves to see this incredible tour, but I think the new album is more important now. And since Maiden barely change a lot of songs between legs, third year is pointless (like was the third year of the ME tour).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back