Last album(s) you bought?

Anthrax - Music Of Mass Destruction
Judas Priest - Live In London
Lamb Of God - Ashes Of The Wake

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I just recieved my no prayer for the dying cd. I already have it 1cd version, i just decided to bid for the 2cd version after i saw it going cheap on ebay, add that to the collection!

Just bought the two dragonforce albums from their gig. It was one of the best gigs ive ever been to. In the top 3 easy.

I just bought the new Shadows Fall : The War Within which is a friggin awesome album and the remastered version of Powerslave because I cant find my other copy [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...

My most recent were both ACDC: Highway to Hell and Back in Black.
I'm thinking about getting Superunknown by Soundgarden soon, though.

I was happy with what people have been saying. Good tatse (or at least, similar to mine) for the most part!

-Ponch

Well,my most recent albums were: Snow Patrol - Songs for Polarbears
aaaannnnddd *drum roll* Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark

Iron Maiden - No Prayer for the Dying [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Mine, er...... wasn't mine in fact [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Blind Guardian - A Night At The Opera

I actually got this a few weeks ago, but forgot to post it here.

At least, I think I forgot. Or maybe I did post it and forgot that I posted it.

I forgot something, at any rate. All you teenagers watch out, this is what happens when you get old! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cans - Beyond the Gates
Slash's Snakepit - Ain't Life Grand

Both really good albums [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Therion-Sirius B\Lemuria. COnsidering that it costed less than 5$ and that it's one of the best pieces of music I ever listened to, this may be the best deal I ever made

Back