Kids React To Iron Maiden

Those kids were awesome. Though I did a double take when the guy said, "Band from the '70s."

Those kids were awesome. Though I did a double take when the guy said, "Band from the '70s."

I see why that might sound weird, but this band in question did participate in the late 70s rock scene. They were filling clubs throughout the country in the 78/79 which is still seventies. Pink Floyd got their international fame in the seventies but they are band of the sixties, in late sixties they were a big name on the 'local scene' as much as Maiden was 10 years after. IMHO

Regarding video - that guy that plays the guitar got much praise :)

I see why that might sound weird, but this band in question did participate in the late 70s rock scene. They were filling clubs throughout the country in the 78/79 which is still seventies. Pink Floyd got their international fame in the seventies but they are band of the sixties, in late sixties they were a big name on the 'local scene' as much as Maiden was 10 years after. IMHO

Regarding video - that guy that plays the guitar got much praise :)
I know, as soon as I posted that I knew someone would bring it up. :p

Really enjoyed this! Kids love Maiden. The one kid who said he "didn't like it"... was rockin out the whole time...:p

Back