Just realised Foro's avatar's eyes close and open

:)

Boris Karloff rules, and that film The Mummy (1932) is a great classic. Just the opening scene alone makes it already worthwhile to check it out one day.

Foro, how did you get a gif as your avatar? My skeleton that says 'Party Hard' is suppose to be moving back and forth fastly.

Dityn DJ James said:
Foro, how did you get a gif as your avatar? My skeleton that says 'Party Hard' is suppose to be moving back and forth fastly.
Did you copy from a link? That might not work.

EDIT: I just got a gif to work.

Try uploading it on Photobucket, then saving it from there. (Make sure it is saved as a GIF.) and then try uploading it here.

He-man sure does bring back memories, like when video rental places had VHS and a very scarce supply of DVD's.

Hmmmmmm, I tried uploading an animated .gif to photobucket and directly uploading it from my HD. It still won't animate. WTF?
I figured it out! You have to re-size it to no bigger than 100X76, however, many sites that do this don't keep it animated. Here is a great program to re-size it with: http://www.ashongsoft.com/product/gif-resizer.html Nothing to install and no spyware or adware either. Just run it and re-size the file. :)

Back