Just a picture of me at our gig last friday

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
Hey there - had another blistering gig with my band Axis Of Evil last friday. My friend brought me the pics he took today and I found this little gem:
[img src=\'http://axisofevil.notb.org/mest.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

I found it quite funny and thought I might share it with you guys [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Cheers,
Freaky

Well, Freaky, there's a big difference between the two pictures: you're not smiling whereas the other geezer -- whoever that is [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] -- is beaming. Could it be that you don't earn as much as he does when you play a gig? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Are u trying to be someone else? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back