Judas Priest tour announcement coming next month

Haven't seen the opening bands.

Whitesnake were somehow an opening act IMO. They played barely over 1h, the stage look was like that as they were playing at some bar/gig, not concert. But they did a decent job - great sound, and the awesome drum solo! Coverdale's voice isn't the same as it used to be. All in all, decent show - 7/10.

And we come to Priest! w/o a shadow of a doubt, the best part of the concert was
VICTIM OF CHANGES!!!!
Rob did a out-standing job! Stage design, the overall sound, even the new guitarist broke all expectations!  :yey:
The only thing that I'm sorry about is that I wasn't somewhere closer, also the crowd in the back and on the seats (not everybody!) seem to have fallen asleep sometimes...  -_-
The setlist was perfect, although I would swap 2 or 3 songs. Some people believed their Hell Bent For Leather farewell was the final, so they left... <facepalm>

They claimed and prove why they deserve the title "Metal Gods" 11/10!!  :ok:

I thought that the drum solo was well-played but overlong and kinda pointless, since Whitesnake is really all about Coverdale.

And yeah, I have no ticket left, since it was taken away from me when I was entering fan-pit :mad:

Yes, well played. Yes, overlong - he played it for 10 minutes. But it was really hit-or-miss. Some parts were really well, but some parts weren't.

I expected more great hits:

Desert Plains
One Shot At Glory
Exciter

I have my ticket, since they only ripped the part of it. I guess I'll keep it like treasure.  :)

I have tickets from all concerts I've seen except from this one and EXIT festival 2-3 years ago (when Sex Pistols played there). And the most precious one - from Iron Maiden concert - is damaged by an idiot security guy :mad:

Night Prowler said:
from Iron Maiden concert - is damaged by an idiot security guy :mad:

:eek:, You should sue him... well... better damaged than destroyed.

Mine was little different than the usual ones, so I had to go through lap-top gate (I think you know what I'm talking about), so they tore the upper left part, instead of the usual, cambered, right part. I have a picture of it, I'll upload it soon.

Back