Journey to Maiden in Vegas...one night...17 hours long.

I won't be at the Raleigh but I consider that the most anticipated show of the year because since they're doing the 2nd leg of the tour and coming back to the states chances are 2-3 songs might change from the setlist and that has me anxious for that date. I'll be scavenging the internet for spoilers that night.

Doubt it, though it would be a pleasant surprise if they switched something up... more wishful thinking, if anything.

There is an entire month off (almost) between their last European date and the resuming of the U.S. tour and South America. Maybe they'll switch up a song or two? What are the chances, really? And how pissed off would the European audience be if they switched out songs, just like that, with just a few more concerts to go?

I bet it'll be the same exact setlist; just doing the new U.S. cities. Guess we'll find out for sure on September 3rd...

I won't be at the Raleigh but I consider that the most anticipated show of the year because since they're doing the 2nd leg of the tour and coming back to the states chances are 2-3 songs might change from the setlist and that has me anxious for that date. I'll be scavenging the internet for spoilers that night.

Oh man I hope that happens. Would be cool since we saw them last year and it seems like the exact same set list this year.

Is it me or does Maiden seem to avoid Chicago? Whats up with that?

They actually play in Chicago a lot; it's almost guaranteed on most of their US tours, if I recall. That's where I went to see them in 2008, 2010, and 2012.

It's St. Louis they've avoided since 2000... (at least, until September 8, that is!)

Never thought I'd ever be able to hear Bruce say, "Scream for me, St. Louis!"

They actually play in Chicago a lot; it's almost guaranteed on most of their US tours, if I recall. That's where I went to see them in 2008, 2010, and 2012.

It's St. Louis they've avoided since 2000... (at least, until September 8, that is!)

Never thought I'd ever be able to hear Bruce say, "Scream for me, St. Louis!"
I'll be at the St Louis show too. The next day I fly out to Vegas to see them again

Yep, I'll be driving around 6 hours to see them in Kansas City on September 7, then drive 6 hours back through the night to be back in St. Louis the next day for the September 8 concert.

Two back-to-back Iron Maiden concerts... can't wait.

Hello all. I'm back on the board here after a hiatus of a year or so. YES YES YES I will be at Mandalay Bay in Vega$ Thursday night!! Maiden and Vegas?? What a combination. I could practically walk to the Venue from my condo here in Sin City. Then its a hungover back seat ride to San Bernardino for the All Day Extraviganza in the hills of Devore the following Day. THE BATTLE OF SAN BERNARDINO BABYYY!!! Back to Back Maiden!! Im hoping to be able to walk straight by at least the second half of the docket in California. Mandalay Events Center is an awesome venue. I think I'm looking forward to Maiden here on the strip, at one of the most respected theaters in the city more than Cali show. But then again, the festival on night two of this rockgasm will feature a hell of a lineup. And it is the grand finale of the tour! Damn, I cant make up my mind which will be more EPIC!! We will soon see!! 9 days and counting!!! UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The_Road_to_Mandalay.jpg

Here it is
Hmm, I am afraid this happens all the time at gigs. If Bruce would see them all and kick them all out, we'd be busy with that all evening.

Back