ITS THE ADRIAN SMITH WORSHIP THREAD!!!!!!

snake plissken said:
Great move bringing H back when Bruce rejoined. We all wanted him back of course but I am still surprised at how much of a positive he has been. We all know he can play and his writing was great once he finally got started but he's on fire at the minute and I just can't wait to hear his latest compositions on Friday  :)
I can't even begin to tell you how blown away you are going to be.  Without spoiling anything for you i will say that this is his greatest performance on any album ever, and that includes all of his solo material and with Bruce.  Call off from work Friday, seriously.
Yax said:
Welcome to the forum, man.

Although, as the official high priest of Murray, the thread title is a bit worrying. Though with Murray being kind and generous, there will be no crucifiction today. :p
LOL  thanks for the reprieve

@adrian fn rules: Noted from your custom title - DO NOT go into restaurant work for a living!

Cannot agree more - I got out of that game years ago.

38483_467871314815_634444815_6328028_5158553_n.jpg

Didn't know H still played his Goldtop LP live.

Suicidehummer said:
38483_467871314815_634444815_6328028_5158553_n.jpg

Didn't know H still played his Goldtop LP live.
I remember seeing a story about that guitar.  Something about that was his first guitar and that he bought it cause Davey told him he should, and then he promptly gutted it out and changed everything.  And I can't remember what songs he brought it out for on the tour.  Now I'm gonna have to go to you tube and watch clips to find out!

adrian fn rules said:
Really?       If that is true then my apologies...I AM a noob here after all.....I was a member of the Official site board forever until they went to paid FC forum,  so i had no idea.......That is badass

The punishment for such mistakes is being held upside down and having cold water poured down your pants.

At least it should be.

In Norway it is called "buksevann".

Not only is Adrian Smith a great guitarist and songwriter, he also managed to still look cool whilst donning a mullet in the late 80s.

Back