Is the Misson Edition only avail at Target?

I get wanting to avoid a big chain and buy from a local record shop, but does it really matter which big company gets your money? Just get it from whatever one you're buying eggs or batteries from.

Cap Maronis said:
I get wanting to avoid a big chain and buy from a local record shop, but does it really matter which big company gets your money? Just get it from whatever one you're buying eggs or batteries from.
But Cub Foods doesn't sell music CD's. :lol:

Thanks. :) Here's the full version:
BART_EDDIE_MAIDEN_by_SANTOMAS.jpg

I'm sure Wal-Mart donates to many politicians who are against same sex marriage. The problem there is that it likely occurs in states where noone cares.

I guess so, if you're right. I was of course referring to the fact that people generally hate Walmart. Although maybe it's more so liberals. I never really thought that much about it.

I don't like Wal-Mart. But then again, I'm sure I'm megaliberal by American standards.

Well America has extremes on both sides. All the way from bible thumping Texans in big pickup trucks to modern hippie vegetarian douchebags in Priuses. :innocent:

Suicidehummer said:
Well America has extremes on both sides. All the way from bible thumping Texans in big pickup trucks to modern hippie vegetarian douchebags in Priuses. :innocent:

But what if you're a hippie vegetarian douchebag that drives an old american car covered in metal stickers? :p

Back