Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

I don’t think the ticket sales are slow due to the concept of the tour. The outrageous ticket prices are putting lots of people off. Lots of big stadium shows are not selling out anymore.
Agree. When you see that ticket prices for Bruce Dickinson at L'Olympia in Paris are up to 107 €, it's really abusive.

Last edited:
No expert in predicting but considering the next year will be the band's 50th anniversary, they have two plaussible routes if it is going to be a legacy tour and not 3rd leg of DOFP:

1. 40th anniversary of Live After Death, hence a stage theme according to it with major focus on performing songs from the 80s along with some deep cuts from 90s and reunion albums.

2. 25th anniversary of Brave New World (man, just imagine the stage setup!). Performing majority of the songs from the album, regular songs from the pre-reunion and deep cuts from the reunion albums.

And finally, long-awaited performance due in India since they got a totally warm response during their last couple visits and a major push to the popularity of AMOLAD!

Everything is more expensive, simple as that.
True but people are voting with their wallets. Concerts are a luxury that used to be relatively affordable. I would argue that many concerts are no longer affordable for many people. Pearl Jam’s cheapest tickets for their show at Tottenham are around £150! They have gone down to £90. Still that’s a lot of money for sitting in the gods. Add on travel and food, it’s the same cost as a weekend break in a European city. It’s becoming a treat for wealthy people.

25th anniversary of Brave New World (man, just imagine the stage setup!). Performing majority of the songs from the album, regular songs from the pre-reunion and deep cuts from the reunion albums.
Although this one seems unlikely, I'd really like to see it. Unfortunately there aren't many reunion-era songs that have been played much after the initial concert tour ("Wicker Man" and "Blood Brothers" being the main exceptions).

It would be great to see a setlist similar to Rock in Rio. Drop "Sign of the Cross" and "The Clansman" since they were played recently, and maybe add one older epic ("Alexander the Great", "Phantom of the Opera", etc) and one newer epic ("Dance of Death"?) or a couple of shorter/newer songs (two of "Writing on the Wall", "Coming Home", or "Rainmaker").

Maiden need to play the hits when doing big tours like next year is shaping to be, just like every other band. You don't sell tickets by playing When Two Worlds Collide and no, Maiden don't sell tickets just because they're Maiden. Just look at the US sales, probably the slowest and lowest in a decade.
There could be one or two surprises, but definetely not a setlist which is 90% made by deep cuts or rare songs (it also depends by what you consider "rare"). They said a lot of stuff about what they wanted to do and most of the time that stuff never happened (Loneliness being played on the FP tour, for example).
Um, the shows are sold out in advance. Sales are great, slower or not, with these prices on everything. And I doubt the band will play stadiums in the US.

It depends on what is ''rare'', but only 1/2 deep cuts is too low. Do you expect the band to copy the previous Hits tours setlists, more or less? Not now, and they're not afraid to play less classics, we know that. More like the Legacy one, and it will give them an opportunity to play more different songs (expected ones and some surprises in a way). I expect this.
  • Edit: I don't expect a new song in the set, because I think now the new album could be recorded in early 2026. I think they will record it in the next 2 years (I mean, why to wait and if not the next tour, the one after 2026 should be an album tour. When they will release it? Idk. Maybe in 2026 or in 2027, but they don't have plans for then yet).

Regarding Long Distance Runner, Steve said he would like to play it, but they would need to try it out in rehearsals. He said the same about OTGDY in the future, but ofc it's not guaranteed.
I don't believe, that they will invest into big stadium shows/upscale stage show.
Who knows. They'll just need a big screen and bigger light show. That's it. I think with ''big'' Bruce refers to the amount of shows.
No expert in predicting but considering the next year will be the band's 50th anniversary, they have two plaussible routes if it is going to be a legacy tour and not 3rd leg of DOFP:
1. 40th anniversary of Live After Death, hence a stage theme according to it with major focus on performing songs from the 80s along with some deep cuts from 90s and reunion albums.
2. 25th anniversary of Brave New World (man, just imagine the stage setup!). Performing majority of the songs from the album, regular songs from the pre-reunion and deep cuts from the reunion albums.
They might as well do a Legacy-style tour again instead (Bruce mentioned a possibility of) or a Anniv tour. It will be better and less of the same. Although I really want to see a new stage for BNW.

Powerslave + Seventh Son would be an odd combo. I kind of doubt they'll limit themselves with a theme for a 3rd tour in a row, but I wouldn't be surprised ofc, that would be like another hybrid tour.
It'd be funny if they just kept adding shows and each time posting that disclaimer lol
Exactly. I don't expect more shows and a 3rd leg (I guess). Maybe a brand new tour will start next year, with a 2nd leg in 2026 - Bruce said they will celebrate their anniv next year (with something) and that they have plans until the end of 2026.

Last edited:
Everyone's frenzy about Maiden playing Alexander The Great (and that too specially in Greece). I feel like the next tour should be SOLELY based on this one song with them performing throughout the territories which came under Alexander's invasion, starting from Greece, straight to Afghanistan and ending the tour in India.

images

Naming it "Alexander Rips The World" tour or something similar. LOL!

img_3_1713365035788.jpg

Back