Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

I think that Rime will probably be back in 2025 as well, as the centerpiece of the possible stadium tour. 7th Son is possible but less likely, I would say. As for the rest, I think it'll probably be a LOTB situation with some classics, deep cuts from the 80s and some songs from post-reunion albums (doubt Blaze-era songs again but that means more spots for reunion stuff).

If I had to guess I'd say COTD, Powerslave, Rime, Moonchild, 7th Son and Clairvoyant are all possibilities.

Classic monkey's paw:

The fans yearn for an epics tour. They'll receive an extended version of The Angel And The Gambler's long version instead.

Perfectly balanced :D

Classic monkey's paw:

The fans yearn for an epics tour. They'll receive an extended version of The Angel And The Gambler's long version instead.

Perfectly balanced :D
Hmm, my sources confirm that The Angel And The Gambler was a possibility until Nicko said some strong words to Steve.
Personally, I have no ill feelings towards The Angel and the Gambler. Of course, album version must be shortened.

It always amaze me how people say Rod Smallwood he's not good at his job while he made Maiden become one of the biggest band on the planet.
To be honest, he isn't the best manager in the world. Rod wasted many occasions to make this band even bigger. Smallwood has never had good relations with mainstream media to promote Iron Maiden and expose their music and image to the wider auditorium, especially in the States. All that Maiden achieved is the consequence of their independent attitude, their music style, and fanbase loyalty.

To be honest, he isn't the best manager in the world. Rod wasted many occasions to make this band even bigger. Smallwood has never had good relations with mainstream media to promote Iron Maiden and expose their music and image to the wider auditorium, especially in the States. All that Maiden achieved is the consequence of their independent attitude, their music style, and fanbase loyalty.
The fact that people actually believe the narrative that Maiden was ignored by the mainstream press in the states is a testament to how good Maiden’s management actually is.

The fact that people actually believe the narrative that Maiden was ignored by the mainstream press in the states is a testament to how good Maiden’s management actually is.
Generally mainstream press in the States is focused on American artists. Just a business.

I heard some things, they may not be true, but I would not dismiss any rumours regarding Powerslave related stuff

It seems plausible to me. Powerslave was their peak. They conquered the world with this album. And now it would be logical to end their career with POWERSLAVE. My vote is 200% YES.

Back