Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

No it's not. Just basic P.R. What were people expecting? Bruce coming out ans saying "oh yeah, we're gonna do the same shit and yeah, people will be disappointed but who fucking cares... as long as they buy the fucking tickets all is good!"
Yeah, he likes to tease us, but P.R. for the 2026 tour, (already)... I mean, why Bruce would be so secretive for next year? He said that a new Maiden album won't be released next year, so people will expect either a 3rd leg or something new, because he used the word ''secret'' (which they usually do for a new album plans - and that's what I think Bruce is teasing with this statement, he knows his and Maiden's plans for the next 3 years).
I'm still wondering about that end of the leg of the tour video from last year in which Bruce and Nicko said things like: ''something else will happen'', ''we have to think what to do after''. The solo album, the dates for this year. Well ok, but odd timing.
The 2025 European leg could be something between TFP part 3 + some changes and the subtitle of the tour might be like "50 Anniversary" or so. The same as they did in 2007 with AMOLAD/25 Anni of TNOTB. I don't believe they'll completely change the setlist and stage props just for 20+ shows in Europe, no jokes.
It's different, but good point with the 2007 tour and the amount of shows. Why not.

Also, he won't finish the tour on July 21st and rehearse with Maiden in mid August in 2025.
The question was if there was enough time to record an Iron Maiden album, which of course would've come out in 2025. He explained that they can't do that since he's too busy in 2024.

I think there was an interview where Bruce mentioned a tour only with epics
If I'm not mistaken, in the same interview he also said he wanted to play Number of the Beast in full. That makes you realize how serious he was.

I don't believe they'll completely change the setlist and stage props just for 20+ shows in Europe
It's not gonna be Future Past again, so they will change it.
Band's members had no problem in the past to confirm the current tour would've get another year, so there is no reason to keep everything "top secret".

Yeah, he likes to tease us, but P.R. for the 2026 tour, (already)... I mean, why Bruce would be so secretive for next year? He said that a new Maiden album won't be released next year, so people will expect either a 3rd leg or something new, because he used the word ''secret'' (which they usually do for a new album plans - and that's what I think Bruce is teasing with this statement, he knows his and Maiden's plans for the next 3 years).
I'm still wondering about that end of the leg of the tour video from last year in which Bruce and Nicko said things like: ''something else will happen'', ''we have to think what to do after''. The solo album, the dates for this year. Well ok, but odd timing.

It's different, but good point with the 2007 tour and the amount of shows. Why not.
I'm really afraid about Nicko's health. He may not be able to play on his level, it will affect the band's shows and generally their plans. Maybe it's a good moment to announce some changes. Just look at Judas Priest, they're now at their best with new, younger members. The last two albums belong to the Top League in their discography, even Halford sings a way better and the band again plays sold-out arenas around the world. I think Iron Maiden should make some changes to fill the veins with fresh blood. In the opposite case, disappointed fans may go away to Maiden's all-time rivals - Priests.

I'm really afraid about Nicko's health.

Honestly, I really don't get all these worries about Nicko. I just recently listened to a couple of FP shows from july and he was amazing, from time to time even better than some of his past performances. He's old? Yes. He had a stroke? Yes. He still can play without any problems. He was the one to play CSIT too fast in Calagary and Steve told him to slow it down. That guy's a beast.

disappointed fans may go away to Maiden's all-time rivals - Priests.

What's with you and this Maiden/Priest rivalty? There's none. I saw Priest as well as Maiden during the last year. They were both amazing.
Wanna talk about numbers? Well, the time I saw Priest the arena had reduced capacity and it wasn't even sold out; Maiden played there twice with tickets gone in no time. You can relax: Maiden is, and always will be, A LOT bigger than JP, if that's what you're afraid of.

Honestly, I really don't get all these worries about Nicko. I just recently listened to a couple of FP shows from july and he was amazing, from time to time even better than some of his past performances. He's old? Yes. He had a stroke? Yes. He still can play without any problems. He was the one to play CSIT too fast in Calagary and Steve told him to slow it down. That guy's a beast.

What's with you and this Maiden/Priest rivalty? There's none. I saw Priest as well as Maiden during the last year. They were both amazing.
Wanna talk about numbers? Well, the time I saw Priest the arena had reduced capacity and it wasn't even sold out; Maiden played there twice with tickets gone in no time. You can relax: Maiden is, and always will be, A LOT bigger than JP, if that's what you're afraid of.
I thought about situation after Invincible Shield release and ongoing tour - a lot more people everywhere. That's great, Maiden's sales numbers are way bigger in fact, but Priest is more acclaimed and praised by music establishments, especially in the States. Rod Smallwood didn't make a lot to promote Iron Maiden's music in the mainstream, instead merchandise and beers.

but Priest is more acclaimed and praised by music establishments, especially in the States
That's why there Priest is struggling selling out theaters while Maiden sells out arenas?

Rod Smallwood didn't make a lot to promote Iron Maiden's music in the mainstream
That's why Invincible Shield sold A LOT less than SJ and had worst charts positioning?

It always amaze me how people say Rod Smallwood he's not good at his job while he made Maiden become one of the biggest band on the planet.

That's why there Priest is struggling selling out theaters while Maiden sells out arenas?

That's why Invincible Shield sold A LOT less than SJ and had worst charts positioning?

It always amaze me how people say Rod Smallwood he's not good at his job while he made Maiden become one of the biggest band on the planet.
Yeah, you're right. I thought about the establishment's acclaim - RNRHOF induction, Grammys, and some honours.

But when? A week has passed after the Buenos stadium show was sold out and - nothing :(

Who cares when, they will announce when the time is due. It's the first time Maiden sold out a show in Argentina this fast so probably they weren't even expecting to have so little time before announcing a 2nd show.

Bruce does basic P.R., but loves to leave in some nuggets and even mentions the songs in interviews. Shoehorning the word "Somewhere" everywhere during LOTB '22 is an example.

Those repeating Rime and Seventh Son mentions are not meaningless IMO.
Bruce has given a lot of hints or random mentions of songs that have been clues.

Prisoner and Stranger in a Strange Land are two examples.

I don’t buy epics tour but definitely think both Rime and Seventh Son will be back, it’s not that different from having Clansman, SOTC, and FTGGOG all in one tour, or both Alex and Hell On Earth. They could even put one in the middle of the set and one in the encore like they’re doing now.

View attachment 35926

Oh, by the way, this pretty much confirms The Future Past Tour will be over on december 7th.
It could mean for this year's tour? And there can be exceptions.

If next year is not 3rd leg, then their decision will be very very curious. Since the 2026 tour will be big, then next year will be either an Anniv short celebration tour or GME/2010 style of tour. With a different stage (like for 2022). What else? Especially with Bruce's talk about secret plans, it fits.
And thus they can play even more deep cuts (like Rime and Seventh Son), by changing the whole setlist. 2026 for an album tour and other deep cuts.
I don’t buy epics tour but definitely think both Rime and Seventh Son will be back, it’s not that different from having Clansman, SOTC, and FTGGOG all in one tour, or both Alex and Hell On Earth. They could even put one in the middle of the set and one in the encore like they’re doing now.
Oh for sure. Rime and Seventh Son are not easy songs at all to be on the encore, though.

Last edited:
Back