Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Why not? Even celebrating 50 Anni they may do it with TFP as " a very special leg" so same as they did in 2007 to celebrate TNOTB 25 Anni.

Because it's not. Bruce is labelling next year as "top secret" and there is nothing to keep secret if it's FP again.
I'm not even so sure they will celebrate their 50 years on stage.

I just have to think over and over band's (and Bruce's) 2025 plans and now I've some kind of conclusion:
1. Second half of Dec '24 - Jan '25: resting after a big tour of 2024 and some leisure time for all IM members.
2. Since Feb '25 - April '25: recording brand new #18 album.
3. End of April - second half of May '25: preparations for a brand new tour.
4. End of May - second half of July '25: European leg with 20+ dates.
5. Second half of August '25 - December '25 (first half): Bruce's intensive solo tour via North America and Europe (circa 60 dates).

The 2025 will conclude with some 85 - 90 shows played during almost 7 months. In one interview, Bruce mentioned he has circa 90 live shows planned for this and next year ('25), around 180 shows to play solo and with Maiden for two consecutive years. In 2026 Iron Maiden is going to play "a big tour" probably embracing the rest of the world. I'm starting to think it would be a hybrid-type tour (greatest hits + new album). Who knows...

The 2025 tour is curious now. Or not. Even if Bruce is referring to his next solo album (I don't think so) and the said 2026 big Maiden tour - what will they tour in 2025? The most likely and easy scenario (also before writing a new album) is a 3rd leg of TFP with some changes. Plus Bruce said they want the fans in Greece to be happy. And I doubt Alexander will be a live staple from now on. Expected.

But he also mentioned that their plans for next year are top secret. I understand not the tour. This can only mean a new album (released at the end of the year), right? I mean, I can't see them celebrating their anniv with a 1-year shorter tour (World tour will be in 2026), although it's not impossible since Bruce said they want to celebrate it. Or maybe they'll mark it with other special release. But what?

The options are:

1) 3rd leg of TFP with some changes (not heavily, 3/4 songs and they could tie it with the anniv; the surprises will be saved for the 2026 tour).
2) GME/2010 type of tour with one new song in the set (will be possible if the album is recorded early next year).
3) New album tour? Surely not, who knows. But there will be a new album.
4) something else totally unexpected (but I don't see it being a brand new tour considering Bruce is talking about the 2026 plans).

I just have to think over and over band's (and Bruce's) 2025 plans and now I've some kind of conclusion:
1. Second half of Dec '24 - Jan '25: resting after a big tour of 2024 and some leisure time for all IM members.
2. Since Feb '25 - April '25: recording brand new #18 album.
4. End of May - second half of July '25: European leg with 20+ dates.
5. Second half of August '25 - December '25 (first half): Bruce's intensive solo tour via North America and Europe (circa 60 dates).

The 2025 will conclude with some 85 - 90 shows played during almost 7 months. In one interview, Bruce mentioned he has circa 90 live shows planned for this and next year ('25), around 180 shows to play solo and with Maiden for two consecutive years. In 2026 Iron Maiden is going to play "a big tour" probably embracing the rest of the world. I'm starting to think it would be a hybrid-type tour (greatest hits + new album). Who knows...
This.

In 2026 Iron Maiden is going to play "a big tour" probably embracing the rest of the world. I'm starting to think it would be a hybrid-type tour (greatest hits + new album). Who knows...

Funny, regular album tour is now called hybrid-type tour. Isn't that what Maiden always does - playing 5-6 songs from new album and some greatest hits.

The reason we called it "hybrid tour" were due to the focus on one specific old album along with the new album. A little different than "history tour/greatest hits tour"

A regular album tour is of course focus on new album and hits from all their career.

“No, there is no Iron Maiden album planned for 2025. We start rehearsing in Australia in mid-August, because I finish my tour on July 21, so there is no time ."

So no album tour next year.

Exactly, my guess is for TFP leg 3, there is no reason they'll change the stage set and song selection just for 20 additional shows in Europe. I think Leg 3 with some setlist changes is in cards. And Bruce promised Greek fans to play Alexander on their soil. I think they intentionally omitted some cities and countries in 2023, just to be back in 2025. They did that many times in the past. And 2026 is for the new album premiere and a big promotional tour.

Exactly, my guess is for TFP leg 3, there is no reason they'll change the stage set and song selection just for 20 additional shows in Europe. I think Leg 3 with some setlist changes is in cards. And Bruce promised Greek fans to play Alexander on their soil. I think they intentionally omitted some cities and countries in 2023, just to be back in 2025. They did that many times in the past. And 2026 is for the new album premiere and a big promotional tour.

It's not FP again, that's for sure.

I have no clue if this has been mentioned here already but I just saw this picture on Instagram:

1000032881.jpg

Underneath is there was this, and I quote: "Bruce Dickinson confirms a new Iron Maiden album for 2026.

In an recent interview the singer revealed the future plans of the band; I'm going to be busy for the next 2 to 3 years. Of course I'll be touring solo until the end of the year. And also I'm already thinking about going on a solo tour next year. And there's a huge Iron Maiden tour coming in 2026 and one more album so I'll have no shortage of work at all!"

I translated this myself as the original text was in either Spanish or Portugese. And I have no idea how reliable this all is but it's sure interesting!

I have no clue if this has been mentioned here already but I just saw this picture on Instagram:

View attachment 35895

Underneath is there was this, and I quote: "Bruce Dickinson confirms a new Iron Maiden album for 2026.

In an recent interview the singer revealed the future plans of the band; I'm going to be busy for the next 2 to 3 years. Of course I'll be touring solo until the end of the year. And also I'm already thinking about going on a solo tour next year. And there's a huge Iron Maiden tour coming in 2026 and one more album so I'll have no shortage of work at all!"

I translated this myself as the original text was in either Spanish or Portugese. And I have no idea how reliable this all is but it's sure interesting!

He didn't confirm any new Maiden album, he just confirmed the intention of doing another solo album as he often did during the past weeks

He didn't confirm any new Maiden album, he just confirmed the intention of doing another solo album as he often did during the past weeks
Oh allright my apologies. As I said I used Instagram's translator and tried making sense of it.

Still, I'm excited for things to come. And to weigh in, a third Future Past leg? Unlikely. Sure there's some SiT and Senjutsu songs that haven't been played live this time around but I doubt they're doing another leg for just those songs

If we're getting a tour it's something new. Either a hits tour or a new album tour.

Oh allright my apologies. As I said I used Instagram's translator and tried making sense of it.

Don't worry, I think whoever did the interview put those words in that exact position to make it look like he confirmed an Iron Maiden album, but he didn't. I mean, he could kind of have, but 99,9% he was talking about his solo album since that was the topic.

Don't worry, I think whoever did the interview put those words in that exact position to make it look like he confirmed an Iron Maiden album, but he didn't.

No part of it sounds like the interviewer tried to make it up. Of course, Bruce is talking about the Maiden album, after his busy schedule. Not to mention, one of your own earlier posts appears to be confirming that they will get into it after Bruce's Australian leg of tour.

Also, since Senjutsu was supposed to come an year earlier but they did went for Legacy Of The Beast Tour so, its not improbable that before the next album there may again be some kind of legacy/anniversary tour. But some of you pointing that it leaves only a limited number shows can also be a case but still possible.

Of course, Bruce is talking about the Maiden album
Nope. He just said there is a new album to be made, but he didn't specifically said it was Maiden's. Looking at the context it's pretty clear he was talking about his next solo album which, again, he's been teasing recently.

one of your own earlier posts appears to be confirming that they will get into it after Bruce's Australian leg of tour.

As stated in the post, that part didn't come from Bruce but from the interviewer. Maybe he made an assumption, maybe it was a joke, but anyway this recent Bruce's comment rule out the possibility.

that part didn't come from Bruce but from the interviewer.
I get your opinion but c'mon man, its practically indirect speech used in grammatical sense.

And why would there be unnecessary sensationalism of misinterpreting an upcoming Maiden record. Its not like a new System Of A Down album is in talks. LOL!

Back