Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

I hope it will be something special, as I hope to see them one last time before they retire.

I hope for a new album, but time is not on their side

Okay, why are we speculating about a tour that is 1) not even close to rumoured and 2) a year+ away?

There's a perfectly good tour to talk about that's happening next year.

In a finnish interview Bruce said he'll be back on the road with his solo band at the beginning of next year.
This rule out Maiden recording new music in that time span, which means we won't see an album tour. Also, since he also said he had around 90 shows booked in 8 months, Maiden will probably tour 'til august.

In a finnish interview Bruce said he'll be back on the road with his solo band at the beginning of next year.
This rule out Maiden recording new music in that time span, which means we won't see an album tour. Also, since he also said he had around 90 shows booked in 8 months, Maiden will probably tour 'til august.

As usual Maiden tour will start at the end of May and they tour until the beginning of August. Probably 27 - 30 shows in Europe. I think about two options: 1) TFP 3 leg with some set-list changes and 2) a brand new 50 Anni "Greatest Hits" tour spanning 3 years as Bruce mentioned. Senjutsu was (probably) the last IM studio effort. After this very last tour, Iron Maiden officially retire as Black Sabbath did in 2017.

There's also at least a promise of no more 20-year gaps between solo albums since he's planning on doing more writing with Roy Z before his tour even starts with a vague "other things might happen next year too" mention. If you wanna speculate on what that means for Iron Maiden's album recording efforts, uhh. That's starting to sound like nothing on that front is even on the cards.

Way too early?
Yes. The 2024 tour hasn't started yet.

At least we can focus on the FP tour 2024 in the other thread.
Except that thread is still all posts about what Maiden will do after Future Past, why do we need a second thread for the same speculation?

Also, due to the fact Bruce is/was in full promotion mode for his new album, we already know more than we would usually do at this point.
How?

- Iron Maiden will be on tour next year.
Source?

- Iron Maiden will tour Europe next year (
Source?

Bruce has "around 90 shows" booked for next year, between his solo project and Maiden.
Unless there is another interview out there, it is pretty clear that whatever article made that "90 shows" claim was referring to 2024, not 2025 and that it was either a mistranslation or a typo.

- Bruce said that the next three years will please Maiden fans.
So? Would he say that the next three years will disappoint Maiden fans?

- Bruce said that there are a lot of songs they haven't played in a long time.
Correct. There are also a lot of songs that The Beatles haven't played in a long time, should we expect that they will be on tour soon?

- The italian promoter tried to book - unsuccessfully - San Siro Stadium (Milan, Italy) for a Maiden show next year.
I assume Maiden get offers to play all the time and also decline offers all the time. Whether they are on tour or not.

These are rumors and nothing else
Most true thing in this entire thread.

There has been an hint to a new Maiden album being recorded after the 2024 tour gave by a journalist on a Classic Rock interview with Bruce.
Did anybody in Iron Maiden make this hint, or is this an unfounded claim by a journalist?

Lots of nothing

Guys, this entire thread is based on a post that is almost entirely bullshit. The 2024 tour hasn't even started yet, so this is all speculation based on nothing of substance. I get that everybody is excited about the prospects of a new album, but we're talking about musicians in their 60s/70s including one who recently recovered from a stroke. There's no guarantee that there will even be more Maiden tours after this year. Enjoy what we have left and lets not get too ahead of ourselves here.

Edit: I also think the fact that Bruce is touring this year and intending on touring next year is a pretty strong indication that the Maiden machine is looking at winding things down soon. We really can't take anything for granted.

I agree with @Mosh. Bruce going heavy on the solo work and promotion makes me think that he is gearing up for Maiden winding down.

I believe they will announce a tour for next year that takes them through to 2026. A greatest hits style tour with a few Dee cuts that celebrates their 50th anniversary. After that they will retire as a band. I can’t see them doing another studio album.

A tour speculation thread, like the one before the current tour?

Oh well, that's really sad. It seems a new album is not that big of a priority for the band now, which is weird, tbh. Steve shouldn't have mentioned about the possibility of being a studio band in the future. They can still record it in the winter (like TBOS) after Maiden's tour (which should be until August, as usual), or early 2026 for an earlier release because I can't see them skipping the whole year just to release it in September.
All that being said, it doesn't look too promising for a new Maiden album in the next few years. The band will want to tour as much as possible.

I think the band will want to record at least 1 more album. The meeting with Kevin at the start of the tour this year is curious.

Bruce will be taking a short break before getting back on the road with his solo tour early next year (probably 1 month). He seems really enthusiastic about music now, and that's why I find it odd that Maiden don't want to release another album sooner. Have their plans changed? Who knows. He won't have much free time to do a concentrate writing with Roy. But hey, that means more free time for a Maiden album. Most likely he will want to release his next solo album in the next few years.
I don't know if Maiden are really ready to winding down (especially Nicko), but Bruce's passionate activity could be a sign. Or maybe he just wants to tour more. Like Steve. Maiden have always preferred to play live more.

Since there won't be an album tour in next 2 years (Maiden have plans until then), then it would be odd to do a 3rd leg of TFP tour next year. As always, they will follow an album promotional tour (in this case, hybrid tour) with a Hits tour (for at least 2 years until 2026) with some theme and with possibly more deep cuts. Idk. But I think Alexander will stay in the setlist.

Last edited:
Except that thread is still all posts about what Maiden will do after Future Past, why do we need a second thread for the same speculation?
It shouldn't happen now that this thread exists.

Bruce is doing interviews after interviews, so of course something about Maiden will be asked at some point.

Bruce Dickinson

Logic but especially the fact that the promoter who tried to book a show for 2025 is Italian and the show was supposed to happen in Italy.

Unless there is another interview out there, it is pretty clear that whatever article made that "90 shows" claim was referring to 2024, not 2025 and that it was either a mistranslation or a typo.
I don't know why everyone thinks Bruce doesn't know what they're going to do next year. No, no typo or misunderstanding. He clearly was talking about 2025. He literally said "2025" after talking about 2024. He even added "I already have". His wording couldn't have been any clearer. He's doing 90 shows this year too, so? That only confirms that Bruce will do it. He literally confirmed he will be on a solo tour early next year, which even more confirms he was right about what he was saying.

So? Would he say that the next three years will disappoint Maiden fans?
Mh, he could've said nothing, for a start. Three years is kind of very specific and of course that's the only part that matters.

Correct. There are also a lot of songs that The Beatles haven't played in a long time, should we expect that they will be on tour soon?
I don't remember John Lennon saying anything about it recently.

I assume Maiden get offers to play all the time and also decline offers all the time. Whether they are on tour or not.
Which is exactly what did not happen here.

Most true thing in this entire thread.
We have the confirmation the band will tour. We have the confirmation the band will keep going for at least the next 3 years. We have the confirmation Bruce AND the band will tour next year. We have the confirmation the band will tour Europe. And then we have ONE rumor that says they will tour stadiums.

Did anybody in Iron Maiden make this hint, or is this an unfounded claim by a journalist?
That's what we'll try to find out. I literally wrote it was hinted by the journalist. Whether it's unfounded or not, we don't know.

-----

I don't get all negativity towards this thread, especially the attempts to dismiss everything as "based on nothing" when there are indisputable confirmations from the lead singer of the band we're talking about. We got the confirmation a show was/is in the works, which is something that usually doesn't happen until very late in the summer. And, as I remarked before, everything is just a week old. We got all of this (which is undeniable important) over the span of 6/7 days. It makes you wonder what we'll know about this tour next week :D

2024 tour hasn't even started, so? It will start in September. If they follow the 2023 standards, not even a month later we'll have the full tour announced. Also, did the same logic apply when there were talkings about SJ being recorded in early 2019? Or when the whole LOTB tour thing came out in early 2017?

If it's too early, if you don't want to read these things, if you believe Dickinson's own words are just rumors, well... you can move on and maybe return when you're actually interested. It's not like this thread is monopolizing the forum. Actually I started it to stop people from commenting Maiden's future plans inside a Future Past 24 thread.

Really, I don't get this negativity. You (not talking about you specifically) think this is all bullshit? Then move on. Nobody is forcing you to read this every day. It's too early? Well, threads don't expire and at least you know there will be one ready when you'll think it would be the right time :D

Last edited:
The band will want to tour as much as possible.

Which is not weird to me, honestly. You can easily record an album when you're 80 years old, but going on tour is another matter.

However, if Bruce was really spot on with his "90 shows in 8 month" comment, Maiden could record a new album after the tour. I remember Nicko saying he hates recording in the winter, so who knows. They could do 2 legs of whatever the tour will be, insert a new single in the 2026 setlist and release it by the end of summer. Album tour in 2027 and maybe farewell tour in 2028 (at least for Nicko). A bit too much? Maybe, but we're talking about Maiden retiring since 2000 :D

Back