Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 1998, Maiden hasn't gone a year without doing some touring even though they did very little in 2001-02 so I'd bet almost anything that they do some touring next year. However, they have broken traditions before in other ways so of course, anything is possible. I really hope we do get a Bruce solo album especially after some very amazing examples of his writing skills on TBOS.

I was only joking, I'm a big smith fan. But in one interview I think Gers even joked about the similarity.

To be fair you are right, but more about the song as a whole. I think Gers said Smith had to have Midnight Chaser in the back of his head when writing 2M2M

British Lion album recording after the tour. This fact reduces the likelihood of a new Iron Maiden album soon. Or not?
Doesn't really sound like it reduces likelihood. He says "cram things in"; implying BL intend being in the studio for a pretty short period.

+ "Maiden meeting" that came up. My money's on that being the Hallowed lawsuit.

What a ledge. I love watchin modern Steve interviews Though he said they would record backin tracks for BL. Like that clown Cried said, doesn't really reduce or impinge on Maiden time. Hopefully...

img_2376-jpg.6191

Attachments

• IMG_2376.JPG
    IMG_2376.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator action: edited to add spoiler tags. Please remember not all members want to see spoilers.

Hard to know but to me going in to do some backing tracks would be at the start of the process rather than the end. Maybe Steve knows that Maiden will be busy in the autumn of this year so he is fitting BL studio time in whenever he can.

Thank you both. That makes sense. There was this rumour I've been told in Antwerpend that they already had booked the Guillaume Tell studio for this autumn. This was told me by a fan who knows someone who knows someone working in the studio. Can it be trusted ? I don't know.

To be fair, going into a studio after several months of Maiden touring and a month of BL touring, could still be classed as cramming it all in, regardless of what Steve does for the rest of 2017! However, I am of the opinion that Maiden are going to record something to release in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back