Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know things have got too quiet when the conversation moves from hair to toilet humour

Id actually like to hear Our Percy play the six string. If he can come up with tasty morsels like the intro to Infinite Dreams then he must be a good whistler, at the very least

I can see I have hit a nerve! :lol:

Steve Harris has been living in the Bahamas as a tax exile for a while. As a taxpayer, the fact that he was boasting about his Britishness when promoting his side project whilst at the same time relocating to a tax haven in the midst of a period when all public services were being cut, felt like being kicked in the teeth.

There is a lot of irony in him boasting about his "British-ness" whilst doing it from the confines of his tropical mansion.

I thought I read that, aside from touring/business obligations, the only other time he visits the UK is during Christmas for family.

The red and the black, The book of souls and/or Death or glory will return I think

TRATB has as much chance of returning as WTWWB, which is little. TBOS could become another DOD and appear now and then, while SOL and DOG are quite likely to appear, especially the latter.

It could be real (it makes sense, LOTB being the GMETID type tour), but the venues probably aren't.

I got some info for EU dates, but I'm not allowed to tell. One thing is certain, IM+JP+A package for 2018 is real.
Why don't you just PM some information to someone? It wouldn't be like you said anything in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back