Iron Maiden pictures

Forostar said:
Adrian with the Iron Maidens (cover band):

Adrian.jpg
:yey:

A beautiful picture of Bruce!

Prance

Screencap from Sheffield City Hall 1986 bootleg, during the performance of Where Eagles Dare. Just look at that freaking backdrop!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-181583.jpg
    vlcsnap-181583.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 67
Found this interesting picture, I am not sure if you guys have seen it:

kevinshirleyironrehrs.l.jpg

Full size
Article that belongs with it

Adrian, Bruce and Steve rehearsing during the Dance Of Death sessions.

Nice to see how the guys are doing this. Steve in the same position as on stage! ;)

I took these photos last year in august  when the lads came to Bucharest . Man , it was sooo much fun  :yey:. And it was my first Maiden concert ( Maiden came to Romania only 2 times - in '96 and 2008 )

Attachments

• Bruce Dickinson 1.1.jpg
    Bruce Dickinson 1.1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 29
  • Iron_Maiden___Andrian_Smith_I_by_razvanmaiden.jpg
    Iron_Maiden___Andrian_Smith_I_by_razvanmaiden.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Iron_Maiden___Dave__and_Adrian_by_razvanmaiden.jpg
    Iron_Maiden___Dave__and_Adrian_by_razvanmaiden.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Iron_Maiden___Steve_Harris_by_razvanmaiden.jpg
    Iron_Maiden___Steve_Harris_by_razvanmaiden.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 28
This happens when Adrian Smith starts playing his first eight notes of Caught Somewhere in Time:

anglersmail.jpg

Adrian Smith is making a big splash in the fishing world -- he holds the honour of catching the biggest chub of the season from a British river and now is the cover star of Angler's Mail!

Genghis Khan said:
Adrian Smith does not need to fish.  He claps and the fish jump into his awaiting hands.

Wait -- isn't Adrian Smith able to create unlimited fish and bread to feed the multitudes? 

cornfedhick said:
Wait -- isn't Adrian Smith able to create unlimited fish and bread to feed the multitudes? 

True.  The fact that so many are starving in the world shows their lack of faith.

Back