Iron Maiden Picture Game

Clue #1 :

View attachment 34634

Clue #2 :

The song to guess is not directly related to this picture above but there is another (ancient) band, related with this picture, which has written a song with the same title as the Maiden song you have to guess. Plus, the (ancient) band is, in some way, linked with the early Maiden sound.

Incorrect guesses : Speed Of Light /// Invaders ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

View attachment 34634

Clue #2 :

The song to guess is not directly related to this picture above but there is another (ancient) band, related with this picture, which has written a song with the same title as the Maiden song you have to guess. Plus, the (ancient) band is, in some way, linked with the early Maiden sound.

Clue #3 :

The song to guess is from the reunion era... It shares the name with a song from a punk band related to the picture in clue #1...

Incorrect guesses : Speed Of Light /// Invaders /// Different World /// Man On The Edge ///

Last edited:
Merci beaucoup!!! It's not going so well as I expected and now I have flu or covid or something like that but I'm still alive. Thanks!!! :lol:
I'm so sorry for you and I really hope that you'll feel better soon and that your flu or covid will stop quickly (fingers crossed). And yeah, you're still alive and that's the most important. :) De nada. ;)

Clue #1 :

View attachment 34634

Clue #2 :

Clue #3 :

The song to guess is from the reunion era... It shares the name with a song from a punk band related to the picture in clue #1...

Clue #4 :

The picture above is from a video game called Clash Of Titans. There is a punk band name in the title of the video game. This band has a song in common with Iron Maiden and this song in common is the one to guess...

Incorrect guesses : Speed Of Light /// Invaders /// Different World /// Man On The Edge /// Public Enema Number One ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

View attachment 34634

Clue #2 :

Clue #3 :

Clue #4 :

The picture above is from a video game called Clash Of Titans. There is a punk band name in the title of the video game. This band has a song in common with Iron Maiden and this song in common is the one to guess...

Clue #5 :

Have a look to The Book Of Souls, where the song lies...

Incorrect guesses : Speed Of Light /// Invaders /// Different World /// Man On The Edge /// Public Enema Number One /// The Great Unknown ///

Last edited:
Back