Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

If I were a billionaire I'd buy up the Maiden company, destroy all original tapes and copies, take down all songs from streaming services. I'd have the band re-record all albums with Blaze on vocals (he'd have to be sleepy and hungover for each session though, since he's improved too much since the 90's). Furthermore Tony Newton and Steve get to produce all of them and recreate the VXI sound. Janick gets every single solo. Everything is recorded live and in one take. Bruce gets a feather to tickle Nicko's feet while playing drums. Dave has to record everything with a frown. Adrian gets to follow every single vocal line.

There, I think this should piss absolutely every one off. If someone isn't angry enough inform me so that I can add to that.

Real answer: I'd focus on environmental issues and income inequality.

:lol: :lol:

I quite like your real answer. :)

Yes, we - little peasants, - we better keep sorting out our garbage (which I do)... Meanwhile China and other Big countries will keep doing what they do. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Not necessarily Maiden news, but definitely Maiden-related:

Awesome but pretty old news. That was around March/April of 2020. I remember watching it on a news channel. At that time, I was a bit confused whether he was playing Wasted Years or Washington Is Next! (Megadeth) due to similarity in their intros LOL!
to find a solution to defeat the evil on Earth
What exactly do you mean by that?

Favorite songs of Dennis Stratton after the debut album. I think his choices are not surprising.

Wasted Years
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Number Of The Beast
Aces High
The Evil That Men Do
Fear Of The Dark

''And the reason why I've leant towards them kind of songs is because I don't think they're heavy metal (wow!). And also, I think they've got big choruses.
Wasted Years' has got a chorus that could be on a
Lionheart album – because it's got the verses and the choruses to fit our vocals. There's not a lot of difference there. All them songs to me have great choruses and great lyrics and melody.

There were certain songs from the new album that they started with that I wasn't too keen on. But it's only probably because I haven't heard it many times and just because I didn't get the last album. As I say, my favorites are the more commercial ones. So, I don't have a problem listening to the band or even playing the songs''.

It has certainly grown on me. A natural progression in the band's discography. Favourite songs - Hell On Earth, Death Of The Celts and Stratego.

& wishing you a Happy Republic Day bro!
Oh yeah bro. Since Brave New World I think this album has legit grown on me. It’s still on my top listens list on Spotify. The Parchment is my favorite off of this followed by Hell on Earth & Death of the Celts

And a very happy republic day to you too buddy.

Maybe it’s time to revisit all the "reunion" albums. At the moment I would rank them like this

1. A Matter of Life and Death. My all time favourite album.
2. Brave New World
3. Senjutsu
4. Dance of Death
5. The Book of Souls
6. The Final Frontier

Maybe it’s time to revisit all the "reunion" albums. At the moment I would rank them like this

1. A Matter of Life and Death. My all time favourite album.
2. Brave New World
3. Senjutsu
4. Dance of Death
5. The Book of Souls
6. The Final Frontier

1. A Matter of Life and Death. A top 5 Maiden album for me, right after The Number of the Beast, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Piece of Mind and Powerslave
2. Brave New World
3. The Book of Souls
4. Dance of Death
5. The Final Frontier
6. Senjutsu

Back